Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 30/12/11 @ 7.45pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Dave

Chronicle:

Meanwhile, Pardew confirmed that both Ba and Davide Santon will be fit and available for the trip to Liverpool tomorrow.

:celb:

:thup:

Pardew won't start Santon IMO.

:sadnod: tbh. Can definitely see it being Raylor after his assist on Monday.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Chronicle:

Meanwhile, Pardew confirmed that both Ba and Davide Santon will be fit and available for the trip to Liverpool tomorrow.

Which is why Simpson should be making way. There is no reason on earth he should be starting ahead of Santon.

Chronicle:

Which is why Simpson should be making way. There is no reason on earth he should be starting ahead of Santon.

You know my feelings about Simpson so I'll just leave at that......

Guest Stephen927

I'll be watching the match with Stifler and seeing as I don't think I've seen a victory while in his company this should go down as an immediate loss.

ANybody know the last time we played lpool at anfield live on TV on a friday night?

FA Cup is my guess when Keegan was playing.

thtas what I was thinking- remember it well. :sad:  well bummed and came back in a windowless coach.

thtas what I was thinking- remember it well. :sad:  well bummed and came back in a windowless coach.

That was the game which Keegan gives as his reason for packing in playing.  We did get bummed but our fans were brilliant that night.

That was the game which Keegan gives as his reason for packing in playing.  We did get bummed but our fans were brilliant that night.

yep amazing night- on youtube somewhere.

edit--- :lol: :lol: