Jason Prior stretchered off with broken leg

JH

As secretary of the Bognor Regis Town FC supporters club, the exposure this is giving our club is fantastic. I know players trial all the time, but its nice there has been no "slating" of Jason on here (unlike Eastleigh). Jason has got some fantastic footballing attributes and has legendary status at BRTFC after just 2 seasons = 90+ goals in 120 odd games is a statistic not to be snuffed at!!

All we hope for at BRTFC is that Jason gets to the level he deserves - is that the Premier League, who knows??

Thanks for the kind words - yes I am the one who made that Video (sorry for shoddy work, but only made on 1 small camcorder), we would love to have better videoing equipment, but it will do.

All the best this season, you've made our Christmas - if we are Soooooooo excited, imagine how Jason feels!!!

One favour - lets get JP9 trending in Twitter = #JP9. Its been our goal for a few weeks now.

"We signed him up from Moneyfields, Prior,Prior.

He used to be a scaffolder Prior,Prior.

He could av gone to East-er-lee,

but now he's at the toon army,

Jason Prior Bognor's number 9"

Good stuff. Everybody wins here, really.

Guest bimpy474

This is good for us and the lad, for us it shows we are a club that is willing to give players who you wouldn't normally think of, a chance at proving themselves, and for the lad its great experience and exposure, if he proves not be good enough for us then i bet he gets trials elsewhere on the back of the publicity.

Good luck to him and Bognor for that matter.

As secretary of the Bognor Regis Town FC supporters club, the exposure this is giving our club is fantastic. I know players trial all the time, but its nice there has been no "slating" of Jason on here (unlike Eastleigh). Jason has got some fantastic footballing attributes and has legendary status at BRTFC after just 2 seasons = 90+ goals in 120 odd games is a statistic not to be snuffed at!!

All we hope for at BRTFC is that Jason gets to the level he deserves - is that the Premier League, who knows??

Thanks for the kind words - yes I am the one who made that Video (sorry for shoddy work, but only made on 1 small camcorder), we would love to have better videoing equipment, but it will do.

All the best this season, you've made our Christmas - if we are Soooooooo excited, imagine how Jason feels!!!

One favour - lets get JP9 trending in Twitter = #JP9. Its been our goal for a few weeks now.

Had a read on your forum and everyone seems very excited which was nice to see, if he does well it will be great exposure for Bognor.

Like i said earlier good luck to the lad, must be like a dream for him, hope he does well.

Guest Gupster81

Cheers for posting Gupster :thup:

Do you have any idea when the trial starts?

No idea, we have a game on Jan 2nd vs Whitehawk (Big money spenders of our league) and he was due to play in that and go to Eastleigh.

Pains me to say it, but I hope he doesnt play in this game - dont want a Paul Gascoigne Lazio deal breaking injury - for the players sake, not anyone elses. At least then he gets a fair crack at the whip - lets hope its not raining and a big burly reserve player of yours doesnt just go hell bent on smashin the feck out of him like in Goal!!! Could be the next Santiago Munez??

Cheers for posting Gupster :thup:

Do you have any idea when the trial starts?

No idea, we have a game on Jan 2nd vs Whitehawk (Big money spenders of our league) and he was due to play in that and go to Eastleigh.

Pains me to say it, but I hope he doesnt play in this game - dont want a Paul Gascoigne Lazio deal breaking injury - for the players sake, not anyone elses. At least then he gets a fair crack at the whip - lets hope its not raining and a big burly reserve player of yours doesnt just go hell bent on smashin the feck out of him like in Goal!!! Could be the next Santiago Munez??

Nah that would have been Titus Bramble mate, we sold him ages ago.

Cheers gupster.  Great to see this, it really is.  Hope the lad makes it.

Good work mate! I would actually love it if he signed for us, seems like a canny lad in the box, he has the timing and finishing part to his game. Will be interesting to hear how he does on trial

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

This is superb :lol:

:thup: :thup:

There will be hell on in here if he doesn't impress in the trial and he goes back!  :rolleyes:

Then someone will suggest Ashley was never going to part with £12,000 anyway and was just doing it so we looked like we were still looking for a forward.