Jason Prior stretchered off with broken leg

JH

Going to work tomorrow, the clock is late now, so i might over sleep. I do know that my boss loves football, but i cant just run in and say "hey sorry im late, we're about to sign Prior from Gobnor"

Friend request accepted :laugh:

Hasn't accepted mine yet, damnit. But i guess he's already been lurking around on this forum knowing that if you post/chat with him he wont have to spend the whole day reading it as it's mostly just a smiley or very short.

Sorry Sifu :) Wasn't very funny. To say im sorry you should come to Mexico in februari, i'll buy you a pint. Deal?

Well played sir O0

Going to work tomorrow, the clock is late now, so i might over sleep. I do know that my boss loves football, but i cant just run in and say "hey sorry im late, we're about to sign Prior from Gobnor"

Tell him Bognor and you might get away with it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I know there's a few years in difference, but its not as if Newcastle have never scouted lower league talent before and invited them for a trial. We did this with Lee Kerr a few years back.

Just thought, Steve Morison was older then Prior is now, when we went from Stevenage to Millwall then onto Norwich & playing for Wales.  Would be quality if he turned out decent.

He's best case scenario and still meh :lol:

I love Steve Morison.  Hero.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Neil Taylor was a non-league player, wasn't he ?

Think so.

Commentators won't let you forget that Smalling was taken from non-league and turned into a world class defender by Ferguson either. He once went to Fulham on a day trip.

I know there's a few years in difference, but its not as if Newcastle have never scouted lower league talent before and invited them for a trial. We did this with Lee Kerr a few years back.

Aye, but this guy's from Bognor. He's not from Whitley. :lol:

(he might have been here on a stag do; it's not a place you'd come back to)

It's a six hour drive from that neck of the woods; what's he still doing up? :laugh:

Early flight from So'ton/Gatwick airport man :pow:

Wonder if he was on Pards radar from his So'ton days? Random as fuck like.