Jason Prior stretchered off with broken leg

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

JasonPrior1 Jason Prior

Sorting everything out tomorrow. Will let you know when I do. #strangeday

53 minutes ago

The 5 year deal set to be rolled out.

It would just be typical of Newcastle for us to go to bed tonight thinking we're signing a new player only to wake up tomorrow to find out that Eastleigh have gone in with £13k bid and we're left looking around again.

Nout new for non-league strikers to be taken on trial now and then by us lot. Off the top of my head, I can remember Richie Bond from Blyth (under Ossie), Lee Kerr (Whitley Bay) and John Milner (ex Bedlington) It's a good opportunity for the lad and I wish him all the best. If it doesn't work out here then the media attention might fetch some football league clubs his way.

It would just be typical of Newcastle for us to go to bed tonight thinking we're signing a new player only to wake up tomorrow to find out that Bognor have gone in with £13k bid and we're left looking around again.

:lol:

"Jason is an exceptional talent but Bognor moved the goalposts at the last minute and the deal fell through."

"We aren't the massive club that we used to be. We simply can't compete with the likes of Eastleigh Football Club these days."

It transpires from Guy Butters (ex Albion and Havant defender) that Kevin Braybrook is now a Newcastle scout. Kevin was assistant manager for Dabba a few seasons back before Jamie came in.

That would make a lot of sense!!!!

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-braybrook/40/bb4/885

So he moved to NUFC and told us about a player they were about to sign at Eastleigh?

Not that a 24 year old falls under 'academy recruitment' like.