Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Pardew even says HBA is in good form yet he's starting Ameobi and Best. It's clear what sort of style we're going for, but it doesn't really excuse why Raylor is starting instead of HBA

raylor starts because he helps with the direct route football of pardew,  cross that ball into the box where ever, when ever you can.    :rolleyes:

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Hope the crowd puts pressure on Pardew by yellow 'Arfa, Arfa...' until he's on the field! Could become some dry throats though...

We've now got people on the pitch having to scrape ice off the pitch, turn the heating on you clowns.

Bit worried by this, what's going on?

No idea, the only clear area is where the sun has been, it will get worse soon as the sun is no longer on the pitch.

route one again today then exactly like we did at loftus road which got us nowhere :fool:

i agree with route one if we play man utd, arsnal,  chelski , and city and such,

but vs QPR,  really pardew???  again???

I thought the new players brought in was to change our style of play but not make it long ball that we play now,if it gets results like the Manure game fair enough but not every f***ing week at the expense of skillful play like Ben Arfa being dropped .

i like pardew a bit but he can be a fraud.

there is no excuse to play route one against teams like QPR, especially when they got their best players injured and suspended.  we did the same sh1t vs swansea, norwich, WBA and got one point out of those three matches  :fool:

We've now got people on the pitch having to scrape ice off the pitch, turn the heating on you clowns.

Bit worried by this, what's going on?

No idea, the only clear area is where the sun has been, it will get worse soon as the sun is no longer on the pitch.

iv heard the undersoil heating has been on since thursday.

i think we need the plumbers around to check them pipes.

If we win i couldnt care if HBA started or not. If we struggle and get a poor result...then the pressure should be put on pardew as of ...why didnt he start?

I think 4-4-2 with HBA somewhere in midfield and with Shola and Best up top would be our strongest lineup, but i guess we have to just trust pardew on this one and see what result we get.

Hey lads, apparently QPR have a new manager. I sure as hell didn't know that!

Maybe that's the new reason he's not playing Ben Arfa. Not even about opposition players it depends on the manager.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Urgh Mike doing a match day thread. Urgh.

Hey, Young 'un, respect your elders or I'll ban you. RAWK STYLEEE. Mike started, the now epic, Man U thread... which we won. Man U being our direct rivals, of course. Prince Pardew will see us through, anyone saying otherwise shall be banned.

Urgh Mike doing a match day thread. Urgh.

Mike is good people, man. Respect the Yank and he will score.

Not after what he said about Star Wars man. Never forget!

He's good. It's corrected now. :shifty:

f***ing insulting the 'COME ON!' posts, though :huff: They've NEVER been first, either :p

:lol:

Is it petty of me hoping we play turboshit for 80 mins, maintaining a 0-0 score, crowd chanting Ben Arfas name for the whole duration of them. Ben Arfa is reluctantly substituted, scores the winner after some brilliant play, runs over and flips Pardew off to even more chants from the crowd?

Guess it is, but atm I would love it if something like that happened.