Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Krul

R. Taylor    Wilo            Colo          Santon

Ben Arfa  Cabaye    Abeid/Guthrie  Jonas

Ameobi            Best

2-1 win.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Surely Ben Arfa will start??

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Santon

Ben Arfa    Cabaye    Vuckic      Jonas     

Best          Ameobi     

Not sure he'll go with Abeid.

Without sounding arrogant, I don't think they'll be astute enough to come here and try and frustrate us. They'll be a lot more open and forward (except without the performance/quality of Odemwingie/Long-type strikers), which will suit us better you would have thought.

Guest ykmkmdd

QPR just scraped a late draw at MK Dons today and Faurlin, who's been one of their best players, went off injured....

Apparently Faurlin went off on a stretcher for them today, if he's missing and there's no Joey their midfield looks decidedly poor, and they're in freefall, really need to capitalise on that and get a bit of a run going. 

Is it true they can't have Barton, Faurlin and Taarabt? If so, we should be destroying these. We won't, however we'll still win 2-0.

Krul

Simpson            Willo            Colo          Santon

BEN FUCKING ARFA, PARDS!  Cabaye  Guthrie    Jonas

Best      Shola

I just worry we might be a bit complacent, and Pardew has some selection headaches to deal with (what to do with Obertan, Guthrie could be back, if/where to play Ryan Taylor, who to put up front, where to play Ben Arfa). He'll get a lot of credit from me if we win this match because it would be a big one considering the Man United 'bonus'.

Going to watch this with my QPR mate so that should be interesting. Pressure really starting to build on them now, fans getting very frustrated with Warnock. Need to put this lot to the sword.

By the way, what ever happened to SWP after his cameo against us at the start of the season???? :lol: :lol: (super jinx, shit)

I just worry we might be a bit complacent, and Pardew has some selection headaches to deal with (what to do with Obertan, Guthrie could be back, if/where to play Ryan Taylor, who to put up front, where to play Ben Arfa). He'll get a lot of credit from me if we win this match because it would be a big one considering the Man United 'bonus'.

In all seriousness if what to do with Obertan is a selection headache after the last two games then Pardew should be sacked on the spot.