FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:oBit random but im good mates and played at Chasetown with the lad who will be making the draw today. He's about 5ft 2 looks about 12 and scored with his head!

Daniel Smith scored the winner v port vale 3/4 years ago, before going out to Cardiff. Aaron Ramsey scored in a 3-1 defeat

He's doing the draw with mark bright

Speaking to him yesterday I've told him I'll be an unhappy bunny if he draws us away!

I'll post some pictures later if anyone's interested?

Am I reading that right, did you say you played at Chasetown when they went on that cup run?

If so, you obviously want to play reds vs Blues, and are clearly on the blue team.

Yes but havnt played in over a year so not sure how the legs will hold up!

I'm sure you'll be fine. You are now a member of the blue team. Congratulations.

Do you think the tickets would increase in price if we got someone like the Mackems or Manu at home? £20 seems to have been the staple price for cup ties, would be a bit cheeky of the to change it.

Guest bimpy474

Do you think the tickets would increase in price if we got someone like the Mackems or Manu at home? £20 seems to have been the staple price for cup ties, would be a bit cheeky of the to change it.

Most clubs grade Premier games, dunno about cup games like.

Aye. The Arsenal game in the CC last season stayed at £20. But i reckon those two teams, Manu/Mackems, would be an opportunity for them to hike the prices up a fiver. Should we get them of course. Been ages since we've had either of them at home in the cup.

Guest bimpy474

Aye. The Arsenal game in the CC last season stayed at £20. But i reckon those two teams, Manu/Mackems, would be an opportunity for them to hike the prices up a fiver. Should we get them of course. Been ages since we've had either of them at home in the cup.

Never quite understood putting the prices up, they do that and the crowd is 30,000 to 35,000, drop the price 5 to 10 quid and its a sell out and they make just as much money as if they put it up, more with whats bought on match days i would think.