FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where do the numbers come from? Randomly assigned?

The match they were in the previous round. For example, Stevenage vs Reading was the last tie to be drawn

Where do the numbers come from? Randomly assigned?

Middlesbrough is the winner of tie 1, which was the first tie drawn in the last round. So Stevenage were the last team to be drawn last time.

:thup: cheers

"It depends who wins in the big one on Sunday (between Manchester City and Manchester United), but I would probably say Manchester United away," he said, when asked who he wants to face at the next stage.

"I've never played at Old Trafford, so that would be a good one, and hopefully we could go there and do exactly what we did to them on Wednesday night."

:best:

Guest sicko2ndbest

:oBit random but im good mates and played at Chasetown with the lad who will be making the draw today. He's about 5ft 2 looks about 12 and scored with his head!

Daniel Smith scored the winner v port vale 3/4 years ago, before going out to Cardiff. Aaron Ramsey scored in a 3-1 defeat

He's doing the draw with mark bright

Speaking to him yesterday I've told him I'll be an unhappy bunny if he draws us away!

I'll post some pictures later if anyone's interested?

:oBit random but im good mates and played at Chasetown with the lad who will be making the draw today. He's about 5ft 2 looks about 12 and scored with his head!

Daniel Smith scored the winner v port vale 3/4 years ago, before going out to Cardiff. Aaron Ramsey scored in a 3-1 defeat

Speaking to him yesterday I've told him I'll be an unhappy bunny if he draws us away!

Am I reading that right, did you say you played at Chasetown when they went on that cup run?

If so, you obviously want to play reds vs Blues, and are clearly on the blue team.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Am I reading that right, did you say you played at Chasetown when they went on that cup run?

If so, you obviously want to play reds vs Blues, and are clearly on the blue team.

Yes but havnt played in over a year so not sure how the legs will hold up!