FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know if this is a joke, but a mate told me Haris stubbed his thumb while in the hotel. It's turned into an appendage resembling a black pudding apparently.

yeh because even if its true, like that would stop a real warrior getting in the team sheet,

the boy is a big time charlie, i lost alot of respect for him when he ran away from the pitch all the way to the sidelines becuase the ball hit him on side of his face at liverpool

girly man.  imagine shearer , or any defenders run off when they get hit by the football.  shameful

Why don't you shut the f*** up.

why dont you stop getting emotional.

Guest michaelfoster

Brighton: Brezovan, Greer, Dunk, El-Abd, Barnes, Sparrow, Mackail-Smith, Calderon, Bridcutt, Buckley, Forster-Caskey

Subs: Ankergreen, Hoskins, Navarro, Harley, Vincelot, Agdestin, Hall

Newcastle: Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Perch, Santon; Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Best, Sh Ameobi.

Subs: Elliott, Kadar, Ferguson, Gosling, R.Taylor, Obertan, Lovenrkands

Referee: Lee Probert

@physioroom PhysioRoom.com Ltd

#Coloccini fails a late fitness test #Lovenkrands returns #Cabaye starts in the back four #Taylor substitute @NUFCoffcial

1 minute ago

???

they haven't got vuckic doing the tweets have they? that would confirm the stubbed thumb.  very tough to tweet with that, makes mistakes.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Brighton: Brezovan, Greer, Dunk, El-Abd, Barnes, Sparrow, Mackail-Smith, Calderon, Bridcutt, Buckley, Forster-Caskey

Subs: Ankergreen, Hoskins, Navarro, Harley, Vincelot, Agdestin, Hall

Newcastle: Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Perch, Santon; Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Guthrie, Gutierrez; Best, Sh Ameobi.

Subs: Elliott, Kadar, Ferguson, Gosling, R.Taylor, Obertan, Lovenrkands

Referee: Lee Probert

We know.

#Coloccini fails a late fitness test #Lovenkrands returns #Cabaye starts in the back four #Taylor substitute @NUFCoffcial

1 minute ago

???

Yup, Perch in midfield and Cabaye center half because Pardew thinks Cabaye can carry it out from the back and Brighton won't test him aerially according to the radio.

1 minute ago

???

Yup, Perch in midfield and Cabaye center half because Pardew thinks Cabaye can carry it out from the back and Brighton won't test him aerially according to the radio.

Hmm, sounds risky to me.

1 minute ago

???

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/641/DAFUQ.jpg