FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hi,

just thought id let people know that there is a deal for 2 months free espn on sky, just cancel 31 days before the end of the 2 months and pay nothing, essentially 1 month for free. This will let you catch the brighton and spurs matches. Link below

http://www.sky.com/shop/customer-shop/customer-offers/?DCMP=emc-ec-cug-janfollowespn-2mf

Not for me. :(

Guest Ebolarama

BEER NEWS: FYI to those going to the game tonight, Dark Star (local brewery) will have Hop Head on tap at the mini bars dotted around the stadium. It's a lovely drop. See you there.

I'd go...

---Krul---

Raylor---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Obertan---Guthrie---Cabaye---Jonas

---Ben Arfa---

---Best---

Vuckic for Cabaye, Lovenkrands for Jonas and Shola for Best in the second half.

Love when people say what substitutions should be made before the game :lol:

Guest vainsharpdad

I think Jonas, has been a revelation playing in the centre. Seems to be relishing in it.

It's been obvious to me for ages that he's worth a run in the centre. His crossing is his big weakness - much less of an issue in the centre.

Guest Stephen927

Away to Tynemouth for this one, then cooperage later on, should be a good day. 3-0 win.

I thought The Cooperage was shutting down?

It's re-opened.

Any good? May be heading there tonight.

Away to Tynemouth for this one, then cooperage later on, should be a good day. 3-0 win.

It's re-opened.

Any good? May be heading there tonight.

Was dead the last time I was in like. Might be different tonight cos it's the GoGo launch party thing.

It's re-opened.

Still never been to see what it's like these days.