FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest VanBarduck

Go to France 4 website , the game will be brodcast for free , and it's official , i think they bought the right of FA Cup just for Ben Arfa or " the Terrible Child Of French Football " as we like call him in France  >:D

Guest VaVaVoom

Go to France 4 website , the game will be brodcast for free , and it's official , i think they bought the right of FA Cup just for Ben Arfa or " the Terrible Child Of French Football " as we like call him in France  >:D

Cant seem to find anything on there for our game...

It will almost certainly be region locked anyway.

You'd think that. But in the past a lot of French channel stuff has been available in the UK, don't think they quite understand how it's supposed to work yet.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Away to Tynemouth for this one, then cooperage later on, should be a good day. 3-0 win.

I thought The Cooperage was shutting down?

It's re-opened.

Still never been to see what it's like these days.

One of my favourite places in town like, well when it's open, seems to be open for a while then shuts down for a while.

I seem to have ESPN HD for free now. Got the beers in, can't wait :thup:

Can you tell me whereabouts you live? I will ring ESPN up and make sure they aren't inadvertantly transmitting their channel to people who aren't meant to have it.

naw :lol:

It's a virgin media ting innit