FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

from the guardian , their predicted line up for brighton 

shola starts    :tickedoff:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2012/1/27/1327686722477/Brighton--Hove-Albion-v-N-001.jpg

All that tells us is that that definitely won't be the 11.

If that's the side, it's got 7/11 of that knocked the Mackem's first team out of the CC. Not to be underestimated/taken lightly.

It's a perennial failing of most Newcastle managers, if I'm being frank, that we seem to be undermotivated for lower division sides in the cup competitions. We're meek in the challenge and half-hearted at getting to second balls. As though the superstars believe they'll break legs just because they're facing a lower division side, rather than the cloggers at Blackburn or Stoke. I'll be disappointed in Pardew (as I have been with many a Newcastle manager!) if his first-half team talk doesn't have them out of the traps like a ferret on acid.

from the guardian , their predicted line up for brighton 

shola starts    :tickedoff:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2012/1/27/1327686722477/Brighton--Hove-Albion-v-N-001.jpg

All that tells us is that that definitely won't be the 11.

i hope not,  shola don't deserve to start.  i have a feeling barfa will play behind Best and obertan returns on the wings.  that makes the most sense which means..

shola will be starting again  :weep:

Guest VaVaVoom

I'd go...

---Krul---

Raylor---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Obertan---Guthrie---Cabaye---Jonas

---Ben Arfa---

---Best---

Vuckic for Cabaye, Lovenkrands for Jonas and Shola for Best in the second half.

I'd go...

---Krul---

Raylor---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Obertan---Guthrie---Cabaye---Jonas

---Ben Arfa---

---Best---

Vuckic for Cabaye, Lovenkrands for Jonas and Shola for Best in the second half.

:thup:

Guest VanBarduck

The match will be brodcast by French Tv , " France 4 " a free channel , but the match  will be on their website too , am I allowed to say that ? I think i a am , it's an official streaming .. :D

Glad Pardew is going for it again this year. In the recent past i've been happy to put the FA Cup on the back-burner, but the season's going well and we're in no danger of relegation/non-promotion, and the cup is well within the grasp of a team like us. The target in the league is to qualify for Europe, and we could do that via the cup anyway.

Would dearly love to see us win this competition. I fit the over-used (and often incorrect) stereotype where the cup is concerned; in that i'd rather win it than the league. Love the excitement of a knock-out.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

as pesimistic as it is, I think we're gonna lose especially if perch has a part to play. Fml another season with no Nufc success to celebrate.