Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Read on another page that this lad has "missed training on a number of occassions"..... How the feck to you miss training?  It's 9:30 and your wandering around Tescos thinking "I'm sure I should be somewhere else"??!!!!!......  Ranger was/is a complete bell end for continually being late but this lad sounds like he's taking it to another level. 

I think the idea is move him away from his bad crowd. Maybe lock him in his house here to prevent him causing trouble?

I worry since most our first team have absolutely fantastic attitudes, only Ben Arfa seems to cause Pardew stress, and surely Morrisson is a million miles away from looking grumpy on the bench? standing on the stadium about to jump

getting away from man utd could be the making of him, he's still a kid and many kids haven't got the bottle to change or be seen as something different to the image he's created for his mates. a fresh start could work wonders.

Dear God if true, just rumours though, one guy says something at the right moment (him being on his way out and known to have some issues from before) and people choose to believe it as if it was a fact.

It is a fact though.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1408668_manchester_united_ace_ravel_morrison_escapes_jail_after_threatening_robbery_victim

A Manchester United starlet has narrowly avoided going to jail after pleading guilty to witness intimidation.

His behaviour was slammed as ‘appalling’ by a district judge who warned he would be locked up for a year if he got in trouble again.

What? Fact? If you read what i was posting about (my posts before this one) you would understand what i was talking about. I was talking about the rumours of him stealing Rio's watch.

We might as well just leave him. Is the risk really worth it when we have Guthrie, Gosling, Vuckic and Abeid? I'm of the opinion that he would just be another Ranger - raw talent but doesn't have the mentality to ever be a success. Plus at £1million he'd be Ashley's big money winter signing and we'd have to sell Tiote and Krul to balance the books (probably on deadline day) after spending such a hefty sum.

Dear God if true, just rumours though, one guy says something at the right moment (him being on his way out and known to have some issues from before) and people choose to believe it as if it was a fact.

It is a fact though.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1408668_manchester_united_ace_ravel_morrison_escapes_jail_after_threatening_robbery_victim

A Manchester United starlet has narrowly avoided going to jail after pleading guilty to witness intimidation.

His behaviour was slammed as ‘appalling’ by a district judge who warned he would be locked up for a year if he got in trouble again.

What? Fact? If you read what i was posting about (my posts before this one) you would understand what i was talking about. I was talking about the rumours of him stealing Rio's watch.

Sorry missed that bit :/

We might as well just leave him. Is the risk really worth it when we have Guthrie, Gosling, Vuckic and Abeid? I'm of the opinion that he would just be another Ranger - raw talent but doesn't have the mentality to ever be a success. Plus at £1million he'd be Ashley's big money winter signing and we'd have to sell Tiote and Krul to balance the books (probably on deadline day) after spending such a hefty sum.

Isn't he more of a winger/no.10 type?

I've voted yes, but I can see it going sour if we did get him.

Isn't he more of a winger/no.10 type?

I've voted yes, but I can see it going sour if we did get him.

I believe he's a central midfielder, although like you say he plays a bit more of an advanced role further up the pitch - more similar to Vuckic really.

getting away from man utd could be the making of him, he's still a kid and many kids haven't got the bottle to change or be seen as something different to the image he's created for his mates. a fresh start could work wonders.

Get away from Manchester and move to a nice quiet peaceful town of Newcastle sounds like the perfect move. He could move to Hexham up in the hills, be up at 4am for a nice jog to Newcastle for training in the morning, therefore he can't blame the car breaking down for an excuse to being late. Jog home to his lovely missus for a nice warm cup of horlicks, sit back and watch TV snuggled up with his feet up on the sofa relaxing till another day comes his way. What's the worst that can happen?

Guest icemanblue

This seems like a really shit idea.

Why? We're talking peanuts for a kid touted as the next big thing. All this attitude bollocks is nonsense, to me at least. There have been so many good players who are also absolute cock ends. If he acts himself, or isn't producing the goods, we move him on for little, if not no, loss. We'd be mad not to take a chance on him.

People laughed at the concept last time but I do hope we're still looking at other deals and not focussing all of our efforts on this.

If it's a quick deal that might end up a bargain then fair enough I'm happy for us to go for it, but we have far bigger concerns at the minute surely.

This seems like a really s*** idea.

Why? We're talking peanuts for a kid touted as the next big thing. All this attitude bollocks is nonsense, to me at least. There have been so many good players who are also absolute cock ends. If he acts himself, or isn't producing the goods, we move him on for little, if not no, loss. We'd be mad not to take a chance on him.

100% agree. You would like to think a change in his environment may lead to a change in his own personal standards. He has been at manchester united his entire footballing  life. This being a constant will lead to a developed sense of arrogance. Coming to a new club, with new coaching and playing staff, i dont think he would exhibit any negative behavior immediately.