Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Don't see any issue in taking him. My Manc mate describes him as an 'extreme talent'. I don't believe for a second he'll turn into a professional just from moving north but being the step closer to action and potentially replacing Guthrie in the summer could be an incentive for him to push on. He will make a decent amount of appearances. Unlike Ranger this guy does have talent in a massive abundance.

[author=Dave link=topic=91358.msg3450042#msg3450042 date=1326406338]

Considering the baggage I think I'd rather we put whatever money it would take to get him towards securing a player we actually need for the first team, rather than one we just think might increase in value. Like Gosling.

:snod:

I've seen this tweet posted as well after he was left on the bench for a reserve game:

'P*** take. I can not wait till the end of the season.'

Do not want  :nope:

Newcastle make improved £1m bid for United teenage midfielder Morrison

Newcastle have made an improved offer of £1million for Manchester United's Ravel Morrison after their initial £750,000 bid was turned down.

The 18-year-old midfielder, who has made two Carling Cup appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side this season, will be out of contract in the summer and United are reluctantly ready to sell him after a series of disciplinary matters.

Ravel Morrison

Morrison signed professional forms two years ago but is yet to make his league debut and has grown frustrated at his lack of first-team action, resulting in repeated fall-outs with the management.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2085928/Newcastle-1m-bid-Manchester-United-teen-Ravel-Morrison.html#ixzz1jHpXAe5q

Looks like it's for reals then. Fail do have a very good record on our transfers recently.

Is he really as "supremely talented" as people say he is? You'd think we're talking about the new Hatem Ben Arfa or something. Based on his reputation I wonder if he's going to be worth our time at all (considering that he'll want first team action given how big his head is), would rather just play Vuckic more often.

Only really seen his name in articles, alongside Wilshire and Mageachan.  That Pogba is meant to be good too.  Obviously Fergie prfers 37 year olds.

Guest palnese

Only really seen his name in articles, alongside Wilshire and Mageachan.  That Pogba is meant to be good too.  Obviously Fergie prfers 37 year olds.

McEachran? :lol:

McEachran? :lol:

He did say it was in an article, obviously the work of the Magedia.