Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Ed' on NUFC Blog wrote earlier today that.........

'But it doesn’t seem completely  legal that Manchester United can reject a higher fee from Newcastle and sell him to Roma – that  seems to be against fair trade doesn’t it?'

Jesus fucking wept

"This is what Ravel put on his Twitter account:

“Who ever [sic] keeps sayin don’t move to m.city , m.city have never ones been in my mind and who every tells you I’m movin to the ignore them :)

We think the translation of that is that he doesn’t want to move to Manchester City."

http://www.imaginaire.ca/Images2/Holmes-Image-Loupe.jpg

Guest Brendan_Rice

“Who ever [sic] keeps sayin don’t move to m.city , m.city have never ones been in my mind and who every tells you I’m movin to the ignore them :)

We think the translation of that is that he doesn’t want to move to Manchester City."

Good work Sherlock, I was struggling to figure out what he was on about

Guest Brendan_Rice

Good work Sherlock, I was struggling to figure out what he was on about

"m.city have never ones been in my mind" ones? WTF

If he's as thick as he sounds he's going to struggle to stay out of trouble anywhere. He'll no doubt discover The Smiths and have plenty of broadsheet articles about how smart he is when he reaches 30.

Guest magpie99

Id we got him bhy some strange chance, my worry is where to play him. With the signing of Cisse and the fact we have Ben Arfa, I cannot see a place for him in the team and he is not going to be satisfied with bit part appearances off the bench so I dont think we will sign him.

We have more iportant deensive positions to spend our money on........IMO

'Ed' on NUFC Blog wrote earlier today that.........

'But it doesn’t seem completely  legal that Manchester United can reject a higher fee from Newcastle and sell him to Roma – that  seems to be against fair trade doesn’t it?'

Jesus fucking wept

Well, at least his understanding of commerce matches that of football.