Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear God if true, just rumours though, one guy says something at the right moment (him being on his way out and known to have some issues from before) and people choose to believe it as if it was a fact.

Doesn't give a fuck at Man Utd, steps down a tier and is expected to turn it all around. 

Hangs out with the wrong crowd in Manchester, is expected to somehow not find the wrong crowd in Newcastle.

Spurned chance after chance by the greatest manager the game has ever seen, expected to right his ways with a few talks from the Pards. 

Why is this even being discussed? 

Guest Haris Vuckic

A lot of people thought he was class for a while. He was amazing for the reserves. That miss vs West Ham + the bother he's been getting in annoyed me.

Doesn't give a fuck at Man Utd, steps down a tier and is expected to turn it all around. 

Hangs out with the wrong crowd in Manchester, is expected to somehow not find the wrong crowd in Newcastle.

Spurned chance after chance by the greatest manager the game has ever seen, expected to right his ways with a few talks from the Pards. 

:pardsgrin:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Doesn't give a f*** at Man Utd, steps down a tier and is expected to turn it all around. 

I'm inclined to disagree but can't put together an argument.

I'll work on it and get back to you.

Kind Regards,

Haris Vuckic.

p.s I like your face

Said it in the other thread, but I really don't get the whole "If Fergie cannot sort 'em out then no-one can". I'd argue that Pardew is possibly a far better man-manager for younger 'troubled' footballers* due to his more chilled personality.

*Exclude Ranger as the guy has a mental age of about 13.

Kids are dumb these days. Some of them will seize a second chance. Some won't.

Do you trust this management group to handle someone like him? I think Pardew is smart and sly enough to, and Carver has bags of experience in dealing with young stars. Take a shot. From all accounts he's a future England international. £1m is nothing. I'd go as far as £3m based on reports of his talent. Attitude problems can be fixed. Talent issues can't.

Kids are dumb these days. Some of them will seize a second chance. Some won't.

Do you trust this management group to handle someone like him? I think Pardew is smart and sly enough to, and Carver has bags of experience in dealing with young stars. Take a shot. From all accounts he's a future England international. £1m is nothing. I'd go as far as £3m based on reports of his talent. Attitude problems can be fixed. Talent issues can't.

What this man said. £1-3m is nothing these days and if he is good as they are saying, that investment could pay off 10 times over.

Is there any doubt that we make this signing if we had SBR in charge? This is where the best managers earn their money. There's no doubt he'd flourish at somewhere like Arsenal. We need to become a club that is good at developing young players, and I think we're on the way with the likes of Vukcic, Sammy and Krul. The structure that we have at the club is very developed in this aspect and I think we'll be able to work with this kid.