The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I should watch him more. He's the best we're likely to see in our lifetime.

I remember thinking that about Ronaldinho.  :undecided:

Ronaldinho at his peak was the most exciting stuff ever. But Messi is no f***ing Brazilian, so he is focused on being the best instead of being satisfied like Ronaldinho was. Ronaldinho pisses me off for wasting that talent.

Ronaldinho at his peak is the most spectacular player I have ever seen, and with that I include Lionel Messi. Now, don't take me wrong, Messi is much more effective on the pitch; Ronaldinho wasn't the cleverest player and he often ran into blind alleys and went for the flair instead of keeping it simple. But his ability was so ludicrous that he often pulled it off. Such a pity his peak was so brief and he squandered all that talent.

I concur VI. Ronaldinho was a superb player. I still remember him tearing Chelsea a new one in the CL and scoring with that ridiculous free kick. A shame indeed that his attitude stopped him from prolonging his peak.

Lost all respect for Mancini the way he's dealt with the situation. What a joke, should never play for the club again.

Can't see it making a difference in the title race either, definitely Man United's imo.

I should watch him more. He's the best we're likely to see in our lifetime.

I remember thinking that about Ronaldinho.  :undecided:

Ronaldinho at his peak was the most exciting stuff ever. But Messi is no f***ing Brazilian, so he is focused on being the best instead of being satisfied like Ronaldinho was. Ronaldinho pisses me off for wasting that talent.

Ronaldinho at his peak is the most spectacular player I have ever seen, and with that I include Lionel Messi. Now, don't take me wrong, Messi is much more effective on the pitch; Ronaldinho wasn't the cleverest player and he often ran into blind alleys and went for the flair instead of keeping it simple. But his ability was so ludicrous that he often pulled it off. Such a pity his peak was so brief and he squandered all that talent.

I read an interview with Eidur Gudjohnsen here in Iceland recently, where he said that in his last year at Barca Ronaldinho either showed up to training hungover or didn't show up at all. Such a waste of talent.