The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest kingdawson

Basically we only lost a goal on Liverpool and a point on Chelsea this weekend. Could have been worse.

Same with us tbh except with the top 2 getting further ahead (which doesn't bother me much tbh). Liverpool and Arsenal both lose and Chelski only pick up a point.

Guest neesy111

Arsenal need to get rid of Wenger.

We should be hoping they keep him.

Good point.  If I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be fuming at Wenger as his reluctance to spend money.  Ashley would love him.

Basically we only lost a goal on Liverpool and a point on Chelsea this weekend. Could have been worse.

yeh but had we won and not come out like little turds in the second half,  imagine what a weekend it would had been  :rant:

Each club's fan will be saying the same. Hindsight is horrible , so best blank it out.

As for the results, IMO having other teams slip up doesn't for one second excuse an abysmal 2nd half performance but it's something to be relieved about. Goes to show that top 6 is very realistic, as is staying well above 8th.

How terrible losing must feel when you're a Barcelona fan. Every week you don't get three points probably feels like what conceding five goals does for us.

See, this is why our quality of life is objectively superior. Winning feels even better and losing feels less bad. :lol:

How terrible losing must feel when you're a Barcelona fan. Every week you don't get three points probably feels like what conceding five goals does for us.

See, this is why our quality of life is objectively superior. Winning feels even better and losing feels less bad. :lol:

:lol: Riiiight.

Puyol-Xavi-Cesc all rested today, we are winning 0-1 and dominating but looking to lack penetration without that lot. I hope we f***ing score another one, I'm a bit tired of late away equalisers.

:lol: Five minutes later it's 3-0.

:lol: Fucking guy.