The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

The way that w***** Dowd was prancing about you'd have thought he was trying to say that Richards was making a flying save.

Great block and the ball flew up and hit his arm from point blank range.  If that's a penalty we might as well just finish with the sport now.  Another s*** decision going the robbing Scouse c***s' way in this tie.  No wonder Mancini is starting to look like he's going mental.

:thup:

Absolutely hate the way that cunt Gerard wheels away to celebrate. Hate his posture, hate the way he runs, hate his fucking face, hate his armband, hate his manager, hate his club, hate that nauseating song and i absolutely fucking hate that shade of red. Wish that club would just fold and implode on itself in a giant bubble of wet fart.

I'd really forgotten how much I despise him during his injury lay off. Shame his legs didn't have to be amputated.

The way that w***** Dowd was prancing about you'd have thought he was trying to say that Richards was making a flying save.

Great block and the ball flew up and hit his arm from point blank range.  If that's a penalty we might as well just finish with the sport now.  Another s*** decision going the robbing Scouse c***s' way in this tie.  No wonder Mancini is starting to look like he's going mental.

:thup:

Absolutely hate the way that cunt Gerard wheels away to celebrate. Hate his posture, hate the way he runs, hate his fucking face, hate his armband, hate his manager, hate his club, hate that nauseating song and i absolutely fucking hate that shade of red. Wish that club would just fold and implode on itself in a giant bubble of wet fart.

I'd really forgotten how much I despise him during his injury lay off. Shame his legs didn't have to be amputated.

Aye Gerrard is a complete prick.  Hate that fucking Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve Gerrard, Gerrard song as well.  Just fuck right off you scouse bastards.

Savic off.

Good.  Looks like a fan that has won a day out with the team in a raffle at the minute.

Completely out of his depth atm. Still young like so could yet improve but can't see any quality in him whatsoever......

Savic off.

Good.  Looks like a fan that has won a day out with the team in a raffle at the minute.

Completely out of his depth atm. Still young like so could yet improve but can't see any quality in him whatsoever......

Seems strange that City give him that 'many' chances anyway to me.