The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

A "MAC OUT" banner had just been unveiled at the Wolves-Liverpool game.

Wolves fans have been on McCarthy's back for most of the season.

Tottenham could so easily win the league at this rate ... Jesus.

Naah, not quite enough self-belief against the big boys. Come back to me if we beat Liverpool and yourselves - Man U's next two games are away to Chelsea and home to Liverpool.

I think City will be fine once Toure gets back.

Fat-Head Sam down 5-1 :lol:

Many more of them and Real Madrid might reconsider his appointment when Mourinho leaves.

He couldn't resist bragging about getting to the top of the league in his Standard column the other day either, would be pretty funny if it ended up being short-lived.

Naah, not quite enough self-belief against the big boys. Come back to me if we beat Liverpool and yourselves - Man U's next two games are away to Chelsea and home to Liverpool.

Can see absolutely no reason why you'd not beat us. Miles ahead in quality.

No reason why you can't nick something at Anfield although wouldn't shock me if Suarez came back and knocked one in via a Sieg Hiel.

I think it could be an absolute cracker. Much will depend upon your full-backs, as I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Going off the BBC match stats Chelsea have battered Swansea.

Chelsea were fucking lucky to get that equaliser, they were dog shit the whole night, second half they improved but Swansea were still the better team. So unlucky to concede the goal, took a deflection.

Going off the BBC match stats Chelsea have battered Swansea.

Chelsea were fucking lucky to get that equaliser, they were dog shit the whole night, second half they improved but Swansea were still the better team. So unlucky to concede the goal, took a deflection.

:thup: cheers brah.

No reason why you can't nick something at Anfield although wouldn't shock me if Suarez came back and knocked one in via a Sieg Hiel.

Big game. Repeat of last year would be mint, they were all excited and on a run, and we just outplayed them.

:lol: Then gets in bother with Spurs fans for his celebrations but it ends up being a massive misunderstanding, "No, I said I hate JUICE.  I'm much more of a pop man, if there aren't any bubbles I'm not interested.  It's fine to hate Jews in Uruguay anyway".