The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Couldn't Suarez be in trouble with FA about that handshake business? Would love it if he got a ban out of it, the tit.

That plus the Parker incident already... The FA shouldn't shy away from piling on the misery.

Guest guinness_fiend

It'd be hilarious if the FA could somehow find a way to ban Suarez for brining the game into disrepute.  He is a horrible little bastard.

I've been saying this for a while, I think Liverpool are actually quite good. Good and settled back five, hard-working midfield, and sooner or later they are going to start scoring goals. If they pick up a direct, dynamic centre-forward in the summer they will be there or thereabouts.

Someone like Demba Ba, or Cisse.....

Well quite, that was my subtext.

I disagree, tbh. They're like a higher calibre Birmingham (under McLeish, that is). Their defence isn't outstanding (it has Glen Johnson ffs :lol:), but because their midfield is so defence-minded, you'd never know it. They'd need a top, top striker (as in Aguero-level) to get them good enough going forwards to compete at the top because their midfield doesn't have as much creativity as they need IMO.

I agree to an extent, but I think they have the options, they've just chosen to be more defensive. The creativity is there in players like Gerrard and Bellamy, and Johnson offers some dynamism going forward. They were clearly hoping to use him for penetration on the right and Downing on the left, and Downing has been the biggest let-down. Other than Carroll, obviously, and Suarez's finishing.

Guest Chubby Jason

Suarez to score in the 95th minute and then piss on those turban wearing Man United supporters in celebration. I'd imagine he'll then claim it was a Uruguayan gesture of endearment

This whole situation just proves what a massive c*** Suarez actually is, hes proberbly my most hated person in football at the moment. He's been proven to guilty of racism, and Evra whats to put the situation behind him, and for Suarez to not do it just proves that he has not learnt a thing, if anything Evra has the right not to shake his hand. If he was as inocent as  Liverpool were saying then why didn't they appeal. Lets hope Man Utd batter these c***s.

Guest Chubby Jason

The best league in the world. The biggest game in the league. No world class players.

Look me in the eye and tell me Jay Spearing isn't world class.