The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Blue would "clash" red would "clash" ?

The only way they have done this is because you could argue the sleeves of Aston Villa's strip might clash with the whole shirt of Man City's, however I would say that is less likely than this colour clash.

that city outfit is lush like.

Clean as fuck.

Umbro, they just don't add any needless piping or slashes or whatever the fuck else.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8085/shoulderwhole0.jpg

:joey:

Guest neesy111

Is it really that difficult to tell? I'm on a stream and it's pretty easy to see who is who.

Pretty easy for me as well.  Think city should have different shorts mind.

Is it really that difficult to tell? I'm on a stream and it's pretty easy to see who is who.

Pretty easy for me as well.  Think city should have different shorts mind.

Yup shorts is the only problem. Shouldve been same colour as shirt, but its pretty easy to tell otherwise.

One of the worst halves of football I've seen this season, delivered from Aston Villa just there. Mark Bright levels of "woeful".

Man City have looked good at times but it's worrying on their part why they're not ahead yet.

Is there a match going on?

Not if Mcleish is involved.

That's almost literally true. If there's one club I don't look forward to watching this season its Villa. There's no ambition in the way they play, they just consistently kill the game. It's a real problem when watching Wigan is more appealing than them.

Is there a match going on?

Not if Mcleish is involved.

That's almost literally true. If there's one club I don't look forward to watching this season its Villa. There's no ambition in the way they play, they just consistently kill the game. It's a real problem when watching Wigan is more appealing than them.

On a sidenote, I'm not disliking Wigan as much as I did, say, a few months ago.

They're so shit they're essentially trolling the Premier League year after year. Every year we think "finally, they're pissing off" and every year they produce some results out of nowhere and stay in the league. You've got to admire the persistence in their sheer irritating nature. :lol: