The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Had forgot they were already playing, damn Russian timezones. Never expected them to have any difficulty anyway.

Is Russia actually the country with most teams in the first knockout (3)? Together with Italy, I suppose.

Only 2, Zenit and CSKA.

Had forgot they were already playing, damn Russian timezones. Never expected them to have any difficulty anyway.

Is Russia actually the country with most teams in the first knockout (3)? Together with Italy, I suppose.

Only 2, Zenit and CSKA.

Aye, somehow I still thought Kazan had made it too. Anyway, impressive. Wonder if all that oligarch money will prop up the Russian enough to compete at an European league in a consistent basis.

Goodness. Ahmed Musa starting a Champions League knockout match against the best team in the world 15 months or so after leaving the Nigerian Premier League. Very happy for him. Will watch this now, didn't realise he would play.

He looked canny in the first half. Quick, good technique.

Goodness. Ahmed Musa starting a Champions League knockout match against the best team in the world 15 months or so after leaving the Nigerian Premier League. Very happy for him. Will watch this now, didn't realise he would play.

He's looked good IMO :thup:

He's looked good IMO :thup:

Minutes after I tune in, he is replaced by Sekou Oliseh, nephew of Sunday. :lol: Surprised tbh, CSKA don't look too creative or incisive, and they definitely need a goal here.