The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

What price Arsenal to finish March ahead of Spurs?

Spurs have 3 very tricky fixtures. Only home game is Man Yoo at WHL.

Arsenal have to travel to the dirty scousers next (could have a "Wembley hangover" [/clichetastic]) before a couple of games they should win at home and a London derby which should also be winnable.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf fans with red cards.

It's their season ticket pouch thing

You educate me once more. I am humbled.

None of the results are going our way today and we have to hope that Liverpool win the cup.  :(

We shouldn't be relying on other teams.  If we can't beat teams like Wolves at home then we don't really deserve to finish in the top 5.

Neither Arsenal or Spurs beat Wolves at home...

They didn't give away 2 goal leads in them though.......

That's because they couldn't manage to get into 2 goal leads.  :razz:

None of the results are going our way today and we have to hope that Liverpool win the cup.  :(

We shouldn't be relying on other teams.  If we can't beat teams like Wolves at home then we don't really deserve to finish in the top 5.

Neither Arsenal or Spurs beat Wolves at home...

True. Yesterday was a s*** result but all teams drop points unexpectedly.

Hopefully we won't have to rely on other team's results but I won't complain if they do us a favour. We've been in the top 7 all season. I'll be disappointed if we finish lower than 7th. Liverpool winning the cup could help us add another Europa cup position to the league. I'm also hoping Man U or Man City win the Europa cup and a team above us win the FA cup.