The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Torres is so shit.

I don't know if it's my -1 on Chelsea or I've just hit breaking point, but watching Torres actually makes me fucking angry these days. How can a player turn so shit so quick ffs??

Guest neesy111

Torres is so shit.

I don't know if it's my -1 on Chelsea or I've just hit breaking point, but watching Torres actually makes me fucking angry these days. How can a player turn so shit so quick ffs??

Aliens having taken his football talent! [/spacejam]

Christ. Milan have managed to be even worse than Arsenal were in the first leg.

Where'd they find the left back?

Not sure why but I feel sorry for Torres.

Was my favorite player in the league for a while.his touch and dribbling is dead.he used to have the most accurate shot in the league,now he can't hit the ball goalwards,is a real shame for him and the league but fuck chelsea

Oxlaide-Chamberlain is so talented, got to take him to the EUROs, he just has so much quality, and no fear.

Really inconsistent tbf. Have my doubts about him, but on a good day he can bring a lot to a more or less dead England team.

Oxlaide-Chamberlain is so talented, got to take him to the EUROs, he just has so much quality, and no fear.

Really inconsistent tbf. Have my doubts about him, but on a good day he can bring a lot to a more or less dead England team.

Do one.

Torres is so shit.

He's got the Yips.