The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Happened to yourselves in 1996. Pretty sure you all felt pretty bummed when you lost that race. There's still a lot to go, but I can understand the feelings at that moment.

Although with City and their money they will be there for the foreseeable future even if ManU gets the upper hand again this year.

will city still be able to spend big this summer with the fair play rules in place?

Well, the job is mostly done I think. They have a very strong squad which is also young, so they can get by with few additions. Have in mind that the FFP doesn't demand for break-even right off the bat (You can have 40m losses for the first 3 year period IIRC), and that investment in facilities or youth development doesn't count.

Not sure if I want Wigan to stay up or not. Shit team, shit fans, but I like Martinez

For a few years I've wanted them out of this league for being generally shit in pretty much every way. However, they're just trolling everyone. Every time we think they're gone, they win a couple of games and stay up.