The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

It isn't completely beyond the relms of possibility that Messi could get 70 goals this season.

Amazing, especially considering everything else he offers on top of goalscoring.

Aye, but not that amazing consdering he has Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Busquets, Alves contributing with everything else. 

:lol: I mean Maradona did it all with a pub side :lol:

Messi is first player in 16 years to score 30+ goals in 3 consecutive seasons in top-4 league, since Shearer in 1996

Yet CRonaldo has more goals in fewer league matches in the last three seasons. Just Saying. Fact.

I love Maradona, but there's a lot of hyperbole on his feats. Neither Argentina 1986 nor Naples were the rubbish everybody always seem to try to make them out to be to elevate Diego. Goychoechea, Ruggieri, Passarella, Valdano, Batista... That doesn't make him any less great.

Plus Garrincha was the so-called first player to win a World Cup on his own. ;)

Aye and rightly so. Only player to come close to Pele.  :coolsmiley:

Sad he drank his life away. Real legend.

All Brasilian goats rejoiced on the day of his passing.

I think Rooney misunderstood someone say that what made Garrincha special is that he fucked a nanny.

Surely it has to be Llorente, Soldado and Villa upfront for Spain in the Euros.

Torres shouldn't have a chance in hell.

I think Munian should go as the 4th forward, adds something different which the others cant provide. He maybe young but if your good enough your old enough.

Surely it has to be Llorente, Soldado and Villa upfront for Spain in the Euros.

Torres shouldn't have a chance in hell.

Villa won't be fit for the Euros, will he?

He's expected back by the end of April, so he will. I suppose it's up to Del Bosque and what kind of sharpness he can show, but I think he should go. He's always delivered the goods for Spain.

Messi is first player in 16 years to score 30+ goals in 3 consecutive seasons in top-4 league, since Shearer in 1996

Yet CRonaldo has more goals in fewer league matches in the last three seasons. Just Saying. Fact.

Messi has also had far more assists than CRon in the past 3 years.

Just arguing goals. Messi for me is far better than CRonaldo in all aspects except setpieces.

Just arguing goals. Messi for me is far better than CRonaldo in all aspects except setpieces.

+ Haircuts.

Aye, and heading.

Aye, and heading.

CRonaldo never scored a header in a CL final ;) Fact.

Messi has scored more setpiece goals this season than Cronaldo.

Aye, and heading.

He did against Chelsea didn't he?

Aye, and heading.

He has tho. :lol: