The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

OM out-Italianing Inter, btw, timewasting at every chance.

Both legs of this have been extremely poor and negative. Unsurprising given both teams are in terrible form and short of confidence. I'm amazed that we are 45 minutes from the CL quarterfinals, tbh, and anything can happen from there.

Anything can happen in the second half, but I really can't see Inter finding a goal at the moment. Absolutely no belief.

Off-topic, but does Ramos still play right back for Spain? Has he switched to the centre for country as well? Really, I just want to know if Azpilicueta is anywhere near the squad. :lol:

He played in the center in our last friendly, but it's a bit early to know if he'll start there in the Euros. Still, Azpilicueta isn't near the squad right now, but that might change after the tournament. He was touted as Spain's RB for the future before his injury. If Ramos establishes himself as CB after Puyol retires, that will open up that position.

I hear Hibbert is doing............well?!

Moment of our first half performance was arguably him skinning Enrique. :lol:

Vintage Anfield performance. Make an absolute pig's ear of excellent attacking situations, and shit defending for the goal. Indeed the goal, ironically, directly came from us picking an horrendous pass in a good situation in their half.

Bottlers in the derby. Sad but true. And just knew it was going to be that cunt who scored.

Chin up, you'll get a win here, I'd put money on it.

/£2 @ 22-1 :D

You must be on something. :lol:

A winning streak. O0

If there's anyone who can end a winning streak, it's me. Well, not directly me in this case. You know what I mean. I think.

Not you. Gerrard. :angry:

Guest neesy111

Wish we had someone willing and able to get forward like Gerrard.

Thought Cabaye was going to be similar to that after early promise.  Sadly not the case.

Guest Chubby Jason

Gerrard is still class, hopefully he will have a run of games under his belt before the Euro's start. I doubt it though.