The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Hot on the heels of Take on Me at Carrow Road on Saturday, this week's "out of place PA song" comes at Benfica, where I've just seen Gary Neville being interviewed with the strains of "Love Shack" in the background.

Yet to be convinced by Jelavic, though I've seen very little of him - and I'm probably judging him against Cisse, and other quick-settlers. :lol:

First impressions of him in the Premier League, Neil?

An immediate improvement on what we've got and a decent striker - but not going to tear up shit.

Not confident tonight. No Pienaar, Drenthe or Coleman.

Not saying Sunderland are a good side but we're not as tough to beat as people make out. Can easily see it going to extra time.

hadn't realised what a dodgy run-in Villa have - could easily get zero points from their next 4, which would then start to get very interesting as they don't exactly seem to be filled with battlers.

as for QPR.... :lol:

hadn't realised what a dodgy run-in Villa have - could easily get zero points from their next 4, which would then start to get very interesting as they don't exactly seem to be filled with battlers.

as for QPR.... :lol:

teams around them are unlikely to make up the points difference though.

True, they've probably got just about enough already - be fun watching them squirm though