The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest NufcBano

If you're a fan of Athletic Bilbao, then this may interest you.

They go to the Nou Camp this evening and on Betfair are a massive 23/1...thats 23/1!

Worth a couple of quid of anyone's money. Shud be a good game.

Also, if you think Villa will turn this around at home v Chelsea, they are 20/1. But I'm not confident in this.

Also, Man city are 13/8 to come back and smash the mackems. Shud happen tbf.

I shud work for Betfair......

Not seen the Sunderland game but if I was a mackem I'd be wondering why they couldn't put up this kind of fight/quality in a far more worthwhile match.

Because Everton played miles better than Citeh are playing today

BBC Lancashire ‏ @BBCLancashire  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

#Preston manager, Graham Westley says four North End players released details of the team and tactics prior to defeat by Sheff Wed. #pnefc

Oh dear.

Not seen the Sunderland game but if I was a mackem I'd be wondering why they couldn't put up this kind of fight/quality in a far more worthwhile match.

Fair enough. I refuse to believe Sunderland are playing no better though.

BBC Lancashire ‏ @BBCLancashire  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

#Preston manager, Graham Westley says four North End players released details of the team and tactics prior to defeat by Sheff Wed. #pnefc

Oh dear.

He was saying recently that there's been a lot of confrontation since he arrived. Something very bad seems to be going on there.

They look pretty keen, tracking back, working hard, good running off the ball. Sitting back a little (defence is usually fairly deep) and trying to hit City on the break, but more positive than they have been recently. City look nervous and anaemic, and Silva just looks knackered.

Fair enough. I refuse to believe Sunderland are playing no better though.

Well yeah maybe they are looking better but a lot of this is down to Cith letting them play when Everton did not