The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Do we need those fuckers to progress?

I think you want them progress so their league form possibly lags as a result, but don't want them to win the whole thing if they don't finish top 4.

Yeah I know, want you to stuff them, but it's hard to want them to go through here.

I know this is effectively just going to be the equivilent of a training match for R Madrid, but is there any point at Cronaldo being on the pitch at all? Looks like he doesn't give the slightest of shits. :lol:

I know this is effectively just going to be the equivilent of a training match for R Madrid, but is there any point at Cronaldo being on the pitch at all? Looks like he doesn't give the slightest of shits. :lol:

Mourinho overuses players. My one issue with the manager. I distinctly remember him running out the full first teams in Carling cup and Copa matches for no particular reason.

Mourinho overuses players. My one issue with the manager. I distinctly remember him running out the full first teams in Carling cup and Copa matches for no particular reason.

:thup: If sticking a strong side out there for some kind of proof that they're taking it seriously is the point, this is just even worse tbh. Mocking them with players that aren't even attempting to run at 100%. Getting fucked off at so many crosses just flying over everyone ffs. :lol:

OOF. Close there from Lampard.