The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

:lol: Linesman is shit.

With the poor referring in this country you have got to be pissed off if your always the linesman, now imagine how pissed off you would be if you weren't even a linesman but a 4th official, only trusted to stick up a board which you still get fucking wrong.

:wat:

so angry. this is a joke that in the 21th century the football can´t stop goal like that. not only is it effecting us or the other teams around us. it´s most of all effecting Wigan.

Disgrace.

If we finish 6th on goal difference to Chelsea and Wigan go down, I bet absolutely bollock all will be mentioned about that insanely poor decision. Really, really, REALLY need to start implementing video reply and challenges a la NFL. Absolute crime that Chelsea can get away with something that unfair, especially with that much riding on it. Typical.

"The human factor is a charming part of the game. Goal cameras would ruin the flow of the game"  :idiot2: :knuppel2:

I only agree with tech in the game for goals, the ball chip seems to be the best way to do it. For everything else I would prefer it just to be left down to the officials, the trouble is our officials are so far up the big teams arse and that really needs to change.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Villa really need to capitalise on the fan frustration and negative atmosphere at Anfield.

Really, really, REALLY need to start implementing video reply and challenges a la NFL.

:scared:

I know, it's nearly as bad as the 90 minutes count down clock and no stoppage time but the clock stopping instead.