The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I would talk about the Piermario Morosini incident somewhere else but don't know where to put it. Maybe we could change 'Not Worthy Of A Thread' to 'The Other News Today - 2011/12'? Seems disrespectful to put any health issues in NWOAT.

Pretty decent suggestion tbh. :thup:

I would talk about the Piermario Morosini incident somewhere else but don't know where to put it. Maybe we could change 'Not Worthy Of A Thread' to 'The Other News Today - 2011/12'? Seems disrespectful to put any health issues in NWOAT.

Agree with that.

Sunderland game sounds a treat

im sort of watching it- its depressing as fuck

The kind of game where they could play until 8pm and no one would show enough quality to get a goal. Properly dire.

Agree with that.

Just make a thread about the specific incident? Certainly worthy.

The kind of game where they could play until 8pm and no one would show enough quality to get a goal. Properly dire.

ive taken to looking at shite on ebay  :lol:  if the comentator says owt interesting i will switch tabs, every time I check- its dulls as fuck

ive taken to looking at shite on ebay  :lol:  if the comentator says owt interesting i will switch tabs, every time I check- its dulls as fuck

Hang on a sec cp40, looks like someone has told the players the objective is to score...

Agree with that.

True. But we will be updating threads about Muamba, Piermario Morosini and Trevor Francis at once because of this rather than keeping it all to one thread. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Agree with that.

True. But we will be updating threads about Muamba, Piermario Morosini and Trevor Francis at once because of this rather than keeping it all to one thread. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

:thup: A lot of things are certainly not worthy of a thread (not saying those incidents aren't), but feel wrong posting in a thread specifically saying it's not worthy. :lol: