NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Playing with absolutely zero confidence according to Auclair on FW this week :thup:

Stats say he is averaging 1 every 392mins this season.

Big ask to hit the ground running, what's his get out reason? out of contract?

Guest neesy111

Here's an idea - how's about buying the replacement first before you start selling players?!

Getting a replacement in before selling an asset.

:yao:

Here's an idea - how's about buying the replacement first before you start selling players?!

Getting a replacement in before selling an asset.

:yao:

:lol:

We al least agree a fee and terms, we all know how easy Lambias can fuck up a deal in a heartbeat.

Didnt you hear what would happen if we ever exceed 10 purples? Chaos all over the club....cant be having that.

Is steve_69 trying to bankrupt the club again? Ungrateful git.

Didnt you hear what would happen if we ever exceed 10 purples? Chaos all over the club....cant be having that.

Is steve_69 trying to bankrupt the club again? Ungrateful git.

:embarrassed:

Sadly I think the perfect player for us will be available in January but he'll go elsewhere - Daniel Sturridge.

Can play up top or out wide and seems happy to do so, is pacy and scores goals. He's a bit of a selfish prick mind but still, him and Ben Arfa either side of either Cisse or Ba in a 4-3-3 would be lethal.

Sadly I think the perfect player for us will be available in January but he'll go elsewhere - Daniel Sturridge.

Can play up top or out wide and seems happy to do so, is pacy and scores goals. He's a bit of a selfish prick mind but still, him and Ben Arfa either side of either Cisse or Ba in a 4-3-3 would be lethal.

Is he?  I seem to recall part of his proposed move to liverpool being demands that he play centrally and not on the wing

Is he?  I seem to recall part of his proposed move to liverpool being demands that he play centrally and not on the wing

In that case, scrap that idea altogether.

In that case, scrap that idea altogether.

Yeah get the feeling he'd throw a hissy if he came here and got put on the wing. Not that he'd come here, I'm sure he'd think it'd be beneath him.

Also one of the most selfish players in the PL. Just a cunt of a person and actually rather overrated, imo.

Cousin is living in New York currently and goes to the Toon pub over there regularly. Llambias was there with his son who was meant to be running the NY marathon last month which was then cancelled. He was doing a bit of an Ashley buying a few people beers but also sorted out my cousin's mate with tickets for a few matches. Anyway they quizzed him on signings and he said 3 signings in Jan. Doesn't change my opinion of the bloke :lol: and the hope for signings drained away ages ago but that's what he said....take from it what you will.

Cousin is living in New York currently and goes to the Toon pub over there regularly. Llambias was there with his son who was meant to be running the NY marathon last month which was then cancelled. He was doing a bit of an Ashley buying a few people beers but also sorted out my cousin's mate with tickets for a few matches. Anyway they quizzed him on signings and he said 3 signings in Jan. Doesn't change my opinion of the bloke :lol: and the hope for signings drained away ages ago but that's what he said....take from it what you will.

Why cant these DL encounters ever be one of us lot on here? :lol: Would have been pretty great if I had ran into Dekka at Legends Pub when I was there.

Urgh. He's a dickhead. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our team.

He might be, but he is a dominant character, making people move forward to enhance his playmaking skills. Think he would suit very well with our strikers and HBA. Might even be able to solve our staticness when going forward.

Edit: and he's quite a tall and strong fellow aswell, wich isn't a negative.