NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Urgh. He's a dickhead. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our team.

He might be, but he is a dominant character, making people move forward to enhance his playmaking skills. Think he would suit very well with our strikers and HBA. Might even be able to solve our staticness when going forward.

Edit: and he's quite a tall and strong fellow aswell, wich isn't a negative.

Highly doubt it. Not in a positive way, in any case. Comes across as selfish and arrogant - to use kinder words. There's many players we should have a look at before him.

ALAN PARDEW is ready to replace wantaway Demba Ba with Ukraine striker Artem Milevskiy.

Newcastle boss Pards has so far failed to talk Ba into signing a long-term deal.

And Toon fear a £7million bid in January, triggering a buy-out clause in the Senegal star’s contract.

But Pards knows Milevskiy, 27, can leave Dynamo Kiev on the cheap. Kiev wanted £14m when Roy Hodgson tried to sign him at Liverpool.

Now his contract is running down and Kiev will take £6m rather than lose him for nothing in the summer.

The striker’s agent Barry O’Connor confirmed: “There is plenty of interest from more than one club in England.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4693359/Artem-Milevskiy-in-at-Newcastle-Demba-Ba-out.html#ixzz2EoeSDANP

Probably bullshit as most rumours, but i'll post it anyway.

Milevskiy is known for his technical ability and physical bulk that allows him to play with a quicker forward.

Target man?  Not what we need imo.  His goalscoring record isn't too impressive either, just hope it's bullshit.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew presser: "on our side we look weak with injuries we've sustained. May need to bring on one or 2 players." Says not Sissokho.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP touched on transfer funds saying: "The board have been supportive"

Guest bimpy474

One or two usually means nobody or less. Fuck off.

And this is why i'm beginning to really dislike Pardew, i'm sure he mentioned recently that we need to sign 3 or so. I could be wrong but it always seems to go, we need 3, then we are working on definitely 2, then we hope to get 1 through the door.

Its always bullshit and by now to keep trying it, he must think we're thick.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew presser: "on our side we look weak with injuries we've sustained. May need to bring on one or 2 players." Says not Sissokho.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP touched on transfer funds saying: "The board have been supportive"

Guessing this means big club interest in Tiote has waned then.