NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I think Gomis would really suit this league, seems to have power, a good strike and likes to get in amongst it. Seems to have a decent positional sense too.

There's a more to him, than being used as a battering ram.  Would still be wasted, to an extent under Pardew.

If Pardzilla is going nowhere, i still wouldn't be indifferent to the idea of selling Cisse, and going with a twin towers set-up (in a 442) with a pair of K.Jones types used to soften-up the centrehalves.

Pardzilla :lol:

Re: The Anita thread, and the said Ajax graduate hitting long-balls into the wide channels. Fruitless task with Cisse anchoring the line, 'brainless' Obertan & now-unfortunately 'legless' Jonas on the flanks. And i have doubts as to whether HBA has the tenacity to put in a Bellamy-type of shift (ie. all that chasework) game-after-game out there. For somebody coming off a hamstring lay-off, that sort work of workload spells trouble for a player who is of key importance to our survival hopes.

Somebody should create a GIF animation, of Pardzilla lurching towards and trampling all over the Ajax Academy complex (maybe Clairefontaine too: make it a football monster's tour of Europe) and with it their coaching philosophies & methods
  ;)

Anita is a pass & move 'runner' through midfield. The sort of guy you want to see explode through the middle, getting involved in a passing sequence multiple times ala Ramires. Watching him hit nice looking pitching wedges (as opposed to the Willo & Krul longwoods) into the wide-channels is a waste of a very good footballing education.

Graham would be greeted with an undoubted underwhelmed reception probably by me too but I think the lad would score goals thinking about it. He's a good finisher, seems to have have a knack for poaching goals and he'd be playing in front of his home crowd. Committment wouldn't be an issue either.

Do we think it a good sign that there is no speculation regarding further signings...having appeared to have had our fingers burnt with Remy (although I think there was a lot more to that whole saga than what was being reported on) it maybe a good thing that the internet is not really rife with further speculation

Do we think it a good sign that there is no speculation regarding further signings...having appeared to have had our fingers burnt with Remy (although I think there was a lot more to that whole saga than what was being reported on) it maybe a good thing that the internet is not really rife with further speculation

Well it could be a good sign, but it could equally be a very, very bad one.... :lol:

I would like to think the lack of rumours is the club keeping everything hush hush but sadly I very much doubt that is the case, I fear its just down to a real lack of any action from the club.

i refuse to believe this :dave:

Add own caprion

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8776/headinthesand.gif

I would like to think the lack of rumours is the club keeping everything hush hush but sadly I very much doubt that is the case, I fear its just down to a real lack of any action from the club.

i refuse to believe this :dave:

Add own caprion

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8776/headinthesand.gif

lol. honestly, i think they work very hard at the moment. Unfortuneately their business and transfer methods/strategy isn´t working.

Guest reefatoon

Christ, quick bring a striker in for the love of god . . . . I think I will have a breakdown if I have to sit through Shola starting again on Saturday.  It's giving me sleepless nights.  We are rapidly running out of time this week, and Shola is back from suspension and will be like a new signing.

Fucking hell I am depressed.

Guest reefatoon

Depressing that M'via is only costing 6.2m. I know CM is not a priority but we should be in for him.

QPR will be offering double the wages we would anyway mate, so we wouldn't stand a chance again.

Christ, quick bring a striker in for the love of god . . . . I think I will have a breakdown if I have to sit through Shola starting again on Saturday.  It's giving me sleepless nights.  We are rapidly running out of time this week, and Shola is back from suspension and will be like a new signing.

Fucking hell I am depressed.

Sounds like you need a picture of a puppy.

Here is a picture of a puppy.

http://pagesfromserendipity.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/smiling-dog.jpg

Guest reefatoon

f***ing hell I am depressed.

Sounds like you need a picture of a puppy.

Here is a picture of a puppy.

http://pagesfromserendipity.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/smiling-dog.jpg

AAawwwwwwww, Feeling much better now