NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

There is a Paris-Newcastle flight just going over Nottingham at the moment, who's on it???????

They don't just put our signings on Paris-Newcastle fights man  :lol: random people are on there as well  :laugh:

Mole vs Stifler in a battle of the wits.

Is he the one who was class in the Olympics?

Not sure about that, but Mexico has a wealth of very good young talent. I expect them to be a contender in Brazil next year, and a serious challenger in Qatar.

Not sure about that, but Mexico has a wealth of very good young talent. I expect them to be a contender in Brazil next year, and a serious challenger in Qatar.

I just remember the Mexicans having one centre half that I was very impressed with but I can't remember his name now.

I wouldn't put it past the club to quickly deny the RVW link so it didn't get out. Really weird that Caulkin and Ryder tweeted about it at the same time like the club had actively briefed them.

I remember Scott Wilson from the Echo throwing a hissy fit on twitter ages ago because he had the Tiote story a week before it broke elsewhere and the club assured him it was bollocks so he didn't print it!

Sitting out Russia due to the cold?

I wouldn't put it past the club to quickly deny the RVW link so it didn't get out. Really weird that Caulkin and Ryder tweeted about it at the same time like the club had actively briefed them.

I remember Scott Wilson from the Echo throwing a hissy fit on twitter ages ago because he had the Tiote story a week before it broke elsewhere and the club assured him it was bollocks so he didn't print it!

Aye wouldn't surprise me at all, with that said i don't think he's the type of striker we need but lets see.

Sitting out Russia due to the cold?

:lol: :thup: skipped right over it

I'm starting to wonder whether there's any truth to these Van Wolfswinkel rumors not only have 2 papers in Portugal reported on it but Voetbal International ‎are claiming we have interest too.....

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/234644/International-Van-Wolfswinkel-in-beeld-bij-diverse-clubs.htm

I think it's unlikely but also not unrealistic. The prices for players in January might be less expensive than the Summer when no doubt they will be inflated because of the new TV deal. Gouffran is more of a replacement for Best/Lovenkrands meaning Ba has still not been replaced. Whether MA agrees with this or opens his wallet yet again is another matter.