NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Being linked with wolfswinkel again, would be VERY nice if that was true

http://sport.fok.nl/nieuws/582363/1/1/50/newcastle-biedt-op-van-wolfswinkel.html?front=&token=f872ef49769cdac2623f546ef9738eaa&allowcookies=CLOSE+THIS+MESSAGE+AND+NOT+SHOW+

Newcastle United, the Dutch contribution further increase. After Tim Krul and Vurnon Anita hopes the English team also Ricky van Wolfswinkel forces. According to O Jogo expects Sporting Lisbon least twelve million euros for the striker.

The former striker Vitesse and FC Utrecht at Newcastle will have to fill the void that Demba Ba has left behind. He traded this month Newcastle for Chelsea. Van Wolfswinkel at Sporting makes a dramatic season with. The team is just in the middle of the Portuguese league. Well up our compatriot regulated target dots along.

Guest Roger Kint

Being linked with wolfswinkel again, would be VERY nice if that was true

http://sport.fok.nl/nieuws/582363/1/1/50/newcastle-biedt-op-van-wolfswinkel.html?front=&token=f872ef49769cdac2623f546ef9738eaa&allowcookies=CLOSE+THIS+MESSAGE+AND+NOT+SHOW+

Newcastle United, the Dutch contribution further increase. After Tim Krul and Vurnon Anita hopes the English team also Ricky van Wolfswinkel forces. According to O Jogo expects Sporting Lisbon least twelve million euros for the striker.

The former striker Vitesse and FC Utrecht at Newcastle will have to fill the void that Demba Ba has left behind. He traded this month Newcastle for Chelsea. Van Wolfswinkel at Sporting makes a dramatic season with. The team is just in the middle of the Portuguese league. Well up our compatriot regulated target dots along.

Might as well be in the braindead thread seeing as we have already said a big no thanks to it :lol:

Signing him would give us the Cissé/Ba problem again. Not saying I don't want him, but we won't please both of them or fit them into the same team.

The Cisse/Ba problem was better than Cisse/Ameobi problem...

Rubin Kazan remain favourites to snare Yann M'Vila, but Rennes have confirmed a new offer from England has arrived. QPR have been in talks but Rennes general manager Pierre Dreossi now says a new bid from England has come and he would only confirm that it was not from Newcastle. Other Premier League clubs such as Arsenal, Tottenham, Fulham and Reading have also been linked with moves for the 22-year-old midfielder in recent weeks.

made me laugh that bit :lol:

"yes we know he's French, but no the bid did not come from Newcastle!"

Story doing the rounds that we may have tried to get Van Wolfswinkel from Sporting Lisbon.

Really like this kid, he's scored 19 goals in 36 games for them after joining from Holland in 2011 and looks quick and dangerous - good in the air too. We were looking at him before he moved to Portugal.

There is also a possibility that W Ham are in for him - Sporting are in financial trouble and need to sell but apparently they turned down a recent bid of 15m Euros from CSKA.

Can't see us matching that.......

Dismissed, apparently Sporting offered him to us but turned them down.

I suppose Pardew/Ashley thought Shola was just a touch better...!

We need one more. Hatem is out for another 4/5 games. We need at least 6 wins and a couple of draws, I still don't think we have enough cutting edge. It's gonne be awfully close.

I agree, Gouffran is a sensible addition, but is an unknown quantity in England as far as goals go. It might be risky banking on him scoring the goals to make the difference, but I don't see us spending big money on another forward after bringing him in. Would love to be wrong on that mind.

Guest Roger Kint

Story doing the rounds that we may have tried to get Van Wolfswinkel from Sporting Lisbon.

Really like this kid, he's scored 19 goals in 36 games for them after joining from Holland in 2011 and looks quick and dangerous - good in the air too. We were looking at him before he moved to Portugal.

There is also a possibility that W Ham are in for him - Sporting are in financial trouble and need to sell but apparently they turned down a recent bid of 15m Euros from CSKA.

Unbelievable :lol:

This makes me fucking sad again.

This Bastia boy Florian Thauvin sounds exciting. Chronicle saying we're still interested but apart from that nothing new since we had our €3.5m bid rejected. Could use another winger/forward. Can't play as a central striker but would still give us options.

(i know he scored a great goal recently, so sssch)