NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Is Santon going to become the fullback we all hoped he would? The potential is immense with that guy, it just hasn't clicked yet for him. Though he had a very good first half of the season.

Maybe but he definitely needs to develop a left foot fast.

Krul

Debuchy.      Mbiwa.        Coloccini.      Santon

Sissoko.      Cabaye

HBA.                      Marveaux.            Ince

Cisse

With Gouffran and Anita to rotate in, plus new striker.

@mattspiro

Monaco set to go French? Valenciennes defender Isimat-Mirin close to signing. Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa and N'Koulou among next targets #NUFC #OM

Weren't we after him in January? Bah, we're just doing their scouting for them.

Wish Monaco would crawl under a rock - sick of reading about them.  Yes they've money but seriously must be such an underwhelming stadium to play in they only get 5000 a match. Probably 50 at away games.

Had some clown in the pub watching QPR away going mental because Debuchy gave away a dubious penalty and declared "Simpson wouldn't have done that".

Nar, you're right mate.  He'd have backed off and let the f***ing cross get in the box, or even worse, been put on his arse.

In fairness to the clown in the pub, Debuchy has given away 2 penalties and been sent off once in 14 appearances, which is pretty unacceptable really.

Off the top of my head I can't recall Simpson doing either of those things in his whole time here

No doubt who the more talented footballer is, but he still has an awful lot to learn if he is going to suceed here.

Meh, I see it as no different to Colo and Enrique. Should we have sold them after their bad first six months?

exactly. 

Also Simpson had played a bit in the championship/prem before he came here.

We have incredible players right now. The clown in charge uses them as fussball pieces. I am finding it really hard to get excited about incoming transfers at the moment as they'll not be utilized in any sort of fluid system.