NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'm going to start directing my rage at Lee Charnley and John Irving. I feel like they're getting off far too easy.

I'm going to turn up early on Saturday and boo the lassy on the desk in the Milburn reception.

Good man.

unfair I feel  should be the guy who stands by the lift

FFS Pardew, same shit every day!

Sounds like we are a club with 6000 at the matches and that its a remarkable thing we are in the PL.

Such a spineless bastard cunt.

Sick of everyone at the club talk us down like that, not any ambition to be seen anywhere...  :jesuswept:

FFS Pardew, same s*** every day!

Sounds like we are a club with 6000 at the matches and that its a remarkable thing we are in the PL.

Such a spineless b****** c***.

Sick of everyone at the club talk us down like that, not any ambition to be seen anywhere...  :jesuswept:

watch Your blood pressure

FFS Pardew, same s*** every day!

Such a spineless b****** c***.

watch Your blood pressure

Its all good.  :lol:

Just a bit frustrated when i think about football, NUFC in particular.

“We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer."

That's a double negative meaning we are a club that can dictate transfers.

I don't think he meant it to be a double negative, the daft plank. He usually saves those for the team sheet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“The big transfers, the smaller transfers; this is the week that it gets really revved up because your targets become unavailable and so you move on to other targets, so it starts knocking it down and moving on. I do think there will be business this week, all across the board and I certainly hope that we’re part of it.”

Great, the definition of panic buying!

Where's that from. What a car crash of a quote :facepalm:

“The big transfers, the smaller transfers; this is the week that it gets really revved up because your targets become unavailable and so you move on to other targets, so it starts knocking it down and moving on. I do think there will be business this week, all across the board and I certainly hope that we’re part of it.”

Great, the definition of panic buying!

Think he's talking in general, and simply trying to say that this is normally the crunch week where clubs either get their main target or decide to move on to another target which can open up new options for other clubs.  I hate the fucker but I think this comment is fair enough once you unscramble it, doesn't say out about us necessarily panic buying to me.  Think we've shown we don't really panic buy very often.

When ever I read something that Pardew has said invariably I don't understand what he is trying to say. First I think it must be me, and then I realise it just doesn't make sense. “We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer." doesn't make sense, it's hard even reading between the lines to try and understand what he is trying to say. He's a fuckwit, stupid, dumb. God help us.

When ever I read something that Pardew has said invariably I don't understand what he is trying to say. First I think it must be me, and then I realise it just doesn't make sense. “We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer." doesn't make sense, it's hard even reading between the lines to try and understand what he is trying to say. He's a fuckwit, stupid, dumb. God help us.

That confused me, think Ian might be right in that he means we don't just go in and do whatever it takes to sign a player.  Real Madrid dictate transfers, they want a player, he's basically theirs simple as that.  But yeah Pardew's not exactly eloquent like :lol:

There's still time to get another forward in so I will assume that Kinnear will be using his massive list of contacts and football savvy to get the players in before the deadline passes. If he says there's a couple of signings in the pipeline then maybe he'll push his big mate Ashley to get the deals done. Stretching credibility maybe, but otherwise what is the point of him being here?

Why is he trying to give off the illusion that we're a poxy club who should be thankful to even be in the Premier League? c***s. All of them.

Under current management? We probably are.

Its just limiting expectations isnt it. If he mentions the potential for Cabaye to be off 7 times during the window & someone finally bids as a fanbase we're more accepting of it due to the expectation in comparison to it being a shock.

Ashley wants his money back but he also wants his asset to keep a good status so he can get a good price in future, so we buy decent players for cheap, increase their status over here, sell them for big amounts, then reinvest part of the cash in similar replacements who he thinks can follow the same pattern. Hopeful outcome being we always do decently & he always makes a profit on who we bring in.

All he needs then is a manager who will buy into letting his better players go, whilst also trying to get supporters to do the same.

Why is he trying to give off the illusion that we're a poxy club who should be thankful to even be in the Premier League? c***s. All of them.

Its just limiting expectations isnt it. If he mentions the potential for Cabaye to be off 7 times during the window & someone finally bids as a fanbase we're more accepting of it due to the expectation in comparison to it being a shock.

Ashley wants his money back but he also wants his asset to keep a good status so he can get a good price in future, so we buy decent players for cheap, increase their status over here, sell them for big amounts, then reinvest part of the cash in similar replacements who he thinks can follow the same pattern. Hopeful outcome being we always do decently & he always makes a profit on who we bring in.

All he needs then is a manager who will buy into letting his better players go, whilst also trying to get supporters to do the same.

By having such a poor manager we don't really show this though.

Clubs such as Porto and Lyon have the exact same strategy but they manage to entertain their fans and compete at the same time.

why would you listen to someone that has absolutely no say in making transfer decisions? he shouldnt be asked these questions at the first place.  all he could do is to bullshit.

blame the one who give him the job.

Guest bimpy474

Is it any wonder how poor we are with him spouting utter nonsense that makes us sound like a league two club, who should be thankful we are even alive let alone in the Premiership.

Clubs such as Porto and Lyon have the exact same strategy but they manage to entertain their fans and compete at the same time.

Last year we didnt nope, id imagine Pardew has a limited period of time to prove he can keep doing this while also keeping Newcastle's performances close to the season before. Ashley needs our players to do well for him to see any profit on them, so it doesnt make any sense for him to try to purposely limit our ability.

Obviously though he needs managers who are ok with the model, losing your best players can affect how you look as a manager & your own career. Keegan certainly wasnt willing to accept it when Milner was moved on etc. Plus im not sure he trusts his own judgement of what a good manager is anyway, he just gets close contacts in in recent times.

Last year we didnt nope, id imagine Pardew has a limited period of time to prove he can keep doing this while also keeping Newcastle's performances close to the season before. Ashley needs our players to do well for him to see any profit on them, so it doesnt make any sense for him to try to purposely limit our ability.

Obviously though he needs managers who are ok with the model, losing your best players can affect how you look as a manager & your own career. Keegan certainly wasnt willing to accept it when Milner was moved on etc. Plus im not sure he trusts his own judgement of what a good manager is anyway, he just gets close contacts in in recent times.

Keegan was too emotional bless and out of touch the second time round sadly.

I hope your right Jayson because in the current footballing climate the only way to be self sufficient is to adopt a model like Porto's.

I think people tend to overplay the Kinnear/Ashley to be honest. If you look at continental managers they all have DOF's/Sporting directors who buy players on their behalf because these people are meant to be offer more longevity than your average player or manager.

And in terms of Ashley he pays wages and he pays them on time. He's also pretty famous for rewarding good performance too so I'm sure his contracts will be incentive based but I'm sure if goals are hit they will be rewarded and rewarded generously dare i say.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if we are struggling and it comes to christmas time and Pardew is still in charge then I think we've got to assume their is more to it.

“We are the sort of club where we aren’t in that bracket where we can’t dictate a transfer."

That's a double negative meaning we are a club that can dictate transfers.

I don't think he meant it to be a double negative, the daft plank. He usually saves those for the team sheet.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the sort of drivel that comes out of a (insert foreign language) to English on-line translator - I'm guessing he is acting as the mouthpiece for JFK and is having to translate his insane ramblings.