NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Niang?

Makes sense.

Apparently Xisco can't even make an outing with the reserves, we didn't take him on tour did we? or did we actually dump him somewhere in Europe on the way, can see him getting tied to the bus and being made to run behind while everyone laughs at him.

Jamie Callender ‏@JamieCallender1

Wunda who da french trialist woz for ‪#nufc‬ 2day a fink it wuz probz frank ribary he wud luv 2 cum 2 da toon ashley sign him for only 40m!!!!

Ribery according to this Twitter ITK

Guest WashyGeordie

Niang?

Makes sense.

Apparently Xisco can't even make an outing with the reserves, we didn't take him on tour did we? or did we actually dump him somewhere in Europe on the way, can see him getting tied to the bus and being made to run behind while everyone laughs at him.

Xisco's the 4th striker aint he? We don't need Carroll...!

Wunda who da french trialist woz for ‪#nufc‬ 2day a fink it wuz probz frank ribary he wud luv 2 cum 2 da toon ashley sign him for only 40m!!!!

Yohan Cabaye wannabe. Lover of all things NUFC and colourful socks.

sign this lad up.  Shola with his colourful hats, this lad with his socks.  Dream team.

That is a fucking disgrace!! It took me about 2 minutes to crack the code.

Anyone else pretty underwhelmed by Douglas? Wouldn't really care either way if we get him.

Based on what if you don't mind me asking?

From what I've seen and heard of him, just doesn't strike me as the kinda guy we should be throwing the kitchen sink at. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'd love him if he played for us. But he doesn't yet :)

Ha ha, my nextdoor neighbour. He's clearly taking the piss by the way.

Ha ha, my nextdoor neighbour. He's clearly taking the p*ss by the way.

I figured it must've been real because looking at his picture he looks a bit... like that

Guest bimpy474

What position does Mehdi's brother play?

Chronicle said he played off the front man for the Smoggies.

With Caen having being relegated it may be Niangs team mate Lenny Nangis.

Anyone have any pics?  I sussed out that it was Doucoure from Lens last year from the image.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/AlbertoLuque/maskedman2.jpg

With Caen having being relegated it may be Niangs team mate Lenny Nangis.

Anyone have any pics?  I sussed out that it was Doucoure from Lens last year from the image.

Good call, think we are out of the picture where Niang is concerned, sure he will pick Spuds or Arsenal.

United's Reserve Team Manager could hardly fail to be impressed by the unnamed French teenager, whose brace came inside the opening 24 minutes, and admitted that he "would take him" if the price was right.

This bit suggests he isn't a free agent and has a club

United's Reserve Team Manager could hardly fail to be impressed by the unnamed French teenager, whose brace came inside the opening 24 minutes, and admitted that he "would take him" if the price was right.

Is our reserve coach harry redknapp?

Is our reserve coach harry redknapp?

Gary Glitter tbh.

How come they can't just say who it is? Is it a case of .co.uk having to report that the reserves played and he scored but are sworn to secrecy over revealing transfer things until they've officially joined? Maybe his name is just like Gqdijxheiezczoruoiuxoux...