NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Jamie Sanderson ‏@YoungGunsBlog

M'Baye Niang has completed his trial at Arsenal. Club are impressed. No deal with Caen. Host of clubs want him on trial.

That bairn we were linked to. Wonder if we're one of the clubs wanting to give him a trial.

Can we sign somebody already? We need at the very least Debuchy in. But if we want to give another run for the top 4 we need another striker, Debuchy and another new CB.

Given Chelsea's summer spending, I'm pretty sure we're in no danger of making another run for the top 4 regardless

Personally I doubt we come that close to top 4 next season, but Chelsea, Spurs, and Liverpool have question marks over their managers for me, all 3 could go either way. Personally I think Brendan Rodgers will prove to be a shit appointment, all he has had is a relegation battle with Watford, 6 months at Reading which saw him get sacked, and 2 seasons at Swansea where he just continued the style of play previous managers had created.

Given Chelsea's summer spending, I'm pretty sure we're in no danger of making another run for the top 4 regardless

Depends more on how Tottenham and Arsenal do for me, i think the top 3 will comprise of City, Man Yoo and Chelsea.

If we strengthen with the players mooted, i wouldn't totally rule out 4th place. Although it's still a tough task.

For a club that spend years researching players, it's a shame we don't find out how much they're likely to cost.

We find out how much the other team wants then divide by two. Find out how much the player earns and multiply that by two. Then we wait. And wait. Then pounce. We are happy. The player is happy. And the other club hates us.