NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Interesting.

As a Swede I know a lot about him. Will be interesting to see if it is anything in this rumor...

like him as a player but not sure where he'd fit in for us.

Midfield?

but where and in what style or formation ?

4-3-3 Alongside Cabaye with Tiote holding.

Interesting.

As a Swede I know a lot about him. Will be interesting to see if it is anything in this rumor...

Midfield?

isn't he mainly right sided though ?

Interesting.

Midfield?

Is'nt Santon? :pow:

Interesting.

Midfield?

not really, santon's right footed but he's played at leaqst as much top level football on the left. fasirly sure (but not 100%) that elm plays mostly on the right and if it's who i'm thinking of hasn't shown much to make me think he'd be suited to the left in our 3.

http://nyheter24.se/bloggar/fotbollsbloggar/joachim-lantz/article176132.ece/ALTERNATES/img514x344/

Not sold, like.

http://narwhaler.com/img/q2/c/i-cant-fap-to-this-spiderman-distressed-q2cxQO.jpg

Interesting.

Midfield?

not really, santon's right footed but he's played at leaqst as much top level football on the left. fasirly sure (but not 100%) that elm plays mostly on the right and if it's who i'm thinking of hasn't shown much to make me think he'd be suited to the left in our 3.

Yh i know, was just saying..... anyway i dont fink it would make alot of difference what side they play on in that position you end up swapping between the left side and right side anyway......

It's not like your buying a right winger to play on the left wing..... the difference between on the left side of a midfield 3 to the right side is very small.

Know nowt about him but am going to assume he'd represent a decent option for the centre-mid triumvirate. Cabaye, Tiote and Jonas aren't going to play 50 games in a season. Assuming one (or both) of Guthrie and Gosling go, a new centre-mid would be a good investment in my opinion, especially considering how it's going to be a season absolutely jam-packed full of football matches.

Cabaye, Tiote, Jonas, Elm, Guthrie, Vuckic, Abeid... that would be cushty.

Montpellier captain Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa said in an interview that he will play for Manchester United or Arsenal next season.

Then we can write him of least :)