NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Alain Traore, Burkina Faso environment of Auxerre, has told the press that he received a proposal from the English club Newcastle.

Not seen that much if him and his wikipedia page is useless. Would seems to be a gamble, but they seem to have paid off recently. Might be worth a punt.

Alain Traore, Burkina Faso environment of Auxerre, has told the press that he received a proposal from the English club Newcastle.

Not seen that much if him and his wikipedia page is useless. Would seems to be a gamble, but they seem to have paid off recently. Might be worth a punt.

It really is isn't it? Would have been more use yesterday if you didn't know how to get around the blackout.

Some 19 year Ajax left back "wonderkid" apparently. According to Wiki he had trained with Man U and was scouted by a number of European clubs before choosing Ajax as he fancies Christian Eriksen.

On another note we should try and sign Eriksen as it will allow us to field an attack of Erik Demba Demba.

Guest Roger Kint

Ajax fans rave about Boilesen id take him all day.

Shame we arent interested at all then. We wont sign a LB this window, would like to know who the 'very, very good player' is Pardew is tracking.

Shame we arent interested at all then. We wont sign a LB this window, would like to know who the 'very, very good player' is Pardew is tracking.

He can also play CB apparently.

I was more thinking for the summer, i dont think we will sign a fullback this window.

It will be a CB and that will be it, ideally depth signings and a fullback in the summer.

Guest bimpy474

Douglas is under impression that we are signing a very good defender, and are quite a way down the line with it and it might be very soon.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Moves for Williams, Cissokho & Tomkins all but ruled out, incidentally. #nufc  <----not any of these 3 it seems.

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@nufcphil The vibes I'm getting are it'll be someone good. In sooner rather than later... I'm on alert!        <---------------  interesting.

5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@Glen_McKitten Have made enquiries: might have gone further...        <------------- same as above.

He also ruled out Ridgewell, Benalouane and Baines, bearing in mind he didn't know a thing about Cisse, not how serious we can take all this.

Douglas is under impression that we are signing a very good defender, and are quite a way down the line with it and it might be very soon.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Moves for Williams, Cissokho & Tomkins all but ruled out, incidentally. #nufc  <----not any of these 3 it seems.

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@nufcphil The vibes I'm getting are it'll be someone good. In sooner rather than later... I'm on alert!        <---------------  interesting.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@Glen_McKitten Have made enquiries: might have gone further...        <------------- same as above.

He also ruled out Ridgewell, Benalouane and Baines, bearing in mind he didn't know a thing about Cisse, not how serious we can take all this.

Think you've answered your own question there..

Guest WashyGeordie

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Tomorrow's headline...

"Coloccini signs new 3 year contract extension" :shifty:

Guest WashyGeordie

Vertonghen??  :frantic:

We might have competition if Wiki is to be believed.

"Mancini was reportedly scouting Vertonghen to strengthen his side for their upcoming UEFA Champions League qualifying for the 2011-12 campaign.[14]"