NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

What's the dealio with Taiwo like?

Nothing concrete, just second guessing/hoping.

I mean in Milan, is he out of favour or something already?

They dont pick him as he is too young

Shaqiri would be worth the £10-15m he would cost. After a year or two in the EPL he would/could be worth around £30m me think.

i suppose we can dream...

Aye, dreaming it is. Would be a great investment from a business mans point of view though.

Shaqiri would be worth the £10-15m he would cost. After a year or two in the EPL he would/could be worth around £30m me think.

i suppose we can dream...

Aye, dreaming it is. Would be a great investment from a business mans point of view though.

Apparently Galatasaray had an £8m bid rejected, FCB want £12m if true, for that price it would be a bargain. I know that every top club around is looking at him, but it wouldn't be totally unrealistic if we really tried for him. Dreaming on.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16639834.stm

Celtic manager Neil Lennon hopes to make Fraser Forster's loan deal from Newcastle United permanent before the January transfer window closes.

"We are hoping to get his representatives in pretty soon to try to get a deal sorted out," Lennon said of the 23-year-old goalkeeper.

"We have given him a home for a year and a half and I think he has made the most of it.

"I think he has improved greatly over this season."

Lennon thought the Englishman was already "very consistent" during his first loan spell at Celtic Park last season.

"Good goalkeepers are hard to find and we feel as if he has great potential to go on and become a great goalkeeper," said the manager.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16639834.stm

Celtic manager Neil Lennon hopes to make Fraser Forster's loan deal from Newcastle United permanent before the January transfer window closes.

"We are hoping to get his representatives in pretty soon to try to get a deal sorted out," Lennon said of the 23-year-old goalkeeper.

"We have given him a home for a year and a half and I think he has made the most of it.

"I think he has improved greatly over this season."

Lennon thought the Englishman was already "very consistent" during his first loan spell at Celtic Park last season.

"Good goalkeepers are hard to find and we feel as if he has great potential to go on and become a great goalkeeper," said the manager.

Sell next summer if Tim is still here.

It's a shame he does'nt have the same love for the club that Harper has...... Krul and Forster would be awesome just like Given and Harper was.

But if he really wants to leave then get as much as possible and hopefully we can get a steady back up to Krul.