NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

QPR agree deal to sign defender Taye Taiwo from AC Milan

Damn, would've preferred him over Cissokho.

I would rather we went and paid Swansea a few million and sign Neil Taylor. Very impressed with the lad when I have seen him play. Ball playing defender who has a football brain. Then we could move Santon to RB

I would rather we went and paid Swansea a few million and sign Neil Taylor. Very impressed with the lad when I have seen him play. Ball playing defender who has a football brain. Then we could move Santon to RB

Disappointing that we probably could have had him 6 months ago tbh.

As for QPR they will stay up under Hughes (probably anyway), and could easily force themselves into the middle of the pack next season. I'm not quite sure why people want to see them fail?

Disappointing that we probably could have had him 6 months ago tbh.

As for QPR they will stay up under Hughes (probably anyway), and could easily force themselves into the middle of the pack next season. I'm not quite sure why people want to see them fail?

The look on Barton's face when he realises he left a europa league team ( if we make it) for a relegated team will be absolutely fcking priceless.

Thats my reason anyway  :lol:

dislike of Warnock originally, now a dislike of Hughes is fuelling my desire to see them fail miserably. Plus the idea that Norwich and Swansea could improve so rapidly and stay up while QPR spending a lot more go down is amusing.

Bartons face would just be the icing on the cake

Alain Traore, Burkina Faso environment of Auxerre, has told the press that he received a proposal from the English club Newcastle.

Linked to him in November, left winger ???

Nah, Tory.  Money's gone to his head