NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I like the sound of this signing if it's true.

Full-back option and gives us the chance to play an extra defensive midfielder in games - or just backup there when Tioté at ACoN.

Yup!

Same here but it has this not just appeared everywhere due to the quotes that NUFC fans made up?

tbh i doubt sky would have it on the site if there wasnt truth in it

quite excited

Player Agents:

(a) Buying Agents:

The Board will not make any comment to the media regarding any players that they are seeking to purchase. The Board will deal with agents on their fixed terms of business and part of those terms will include clauses relating to privacy.

(b) Selling Agents:

The Board will not comment to the media regarding any players being sold by Newcastle United and the Board will deal with agents on the usual terms of business including explicit terms of privacy.

"Hello? Oh you work for a smalltime Newcastle website? Yes theyve put in a bid, so did paul lambert. K bye"

"ohhh wait, theyve done me there. Better not tell any other sources of more creditable media, wont get tricked by that phonecall malarky again"

Guest MrSundlofer

Guthrie's replacement sorted if this happens...

£5M-£7M spent on a replacement for Guthrie seems just very strange though.

Guthrie's replacement sorted if this happens...

£5M-£7M spent on a replacement for Guthrie seems just very strange though.

Yeah i think Amalfitano is Guthrie's replacement..... this is more a quality addition to the squad that can play DM and in both fullback positions.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What does it take for a player specific thread?

I thought agent quotes were enough?

Does it have to be club/ player confirmation ?

What does it take for a player specific thread?

I thought agent quotes were enough?

Does it have to be club/ player confirmation ?

Reliable sources normally. French media, Pardew radio phone ins, the official site etc...

Guest VaVaVoom

Been linked for a good while hasnt he? Looks to be a decent player but what is his natural position and would he accept not being 1st choice? I doubt it.

Been linked for a good while hasnt he? Looks to be a decent player but what is his natural position and would he accept not being 1st choice? I doubt it.

Theres no reason why he could'nt play alongside Tiote and give Cabaye more attacking license.

The criterion for N-O thread starting are as follows:

1) The thread must be based on a reliable source, reliable being defiened as:

a) A confirmed quote or statement form a respected individual in the industry.

b) A Journalist or site with a reputation for providing correct information.

2) The thread title must consist of the players full name.

3) The full URL and article/quote provided by the source must be contained in the opening post.

4) The thread must contian at least two complaints insisting the information provided does not warrent a thread creation.

Not complying with these rules will result in NUFC refusing to sign said player, you know the rules, please stick to them.

The criterion for N-O thread starting are as follows:

1) The thread must be based on a reliable source, reliable being defiened as:

a) A confirmed quote or statement form a respected individual in the industry.

b) A Journalist or site with a reputation for providing correct information.

2) The thread title must consist of the players full name.

3) The full URL and article/quote provided by the source must be contained in the opening post.

4) The thread must contian at least two complaints insisting the information provided does not warrent a thread creation.

Not complying with these rules will result in NUFC refusing to sign said player, you know the rules, please stick to them.

:lol: