NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

:lol: not sure we need to buy another centre mid mind, we have Tiote, Cabaye, Bigi and Anita. If we sign that french lad on a free/cheap fair enough but a starting bid of £5m for one? Better spent elsewhere.

Absolutely this. Let's not make the same mistake we made in the summer again.

:lol: not sure we need to buy another centre mid mind, we have Tiote, Cabaye, Bigi and Anita. If we sign that french lad on a free/cheap fair enough but a starting bid of £5m for one? Better spent elsewhere.

i think we do tbh, majority of the players you named are  DM's...... Outside of Cabaye we lack any sort of creativity in the middle well we do have Marveaux too but the mere fact we will rely on him for creativity till Jan or Feb says enough about the squad.

I would get one personally although Cb and a forward are more important its still an area were we lack for me.

Lallana is more of a winger with creativity though but none the less i do think we lack creativity in the middle....anita-bigi-tiote rang the alarm bells for me we cant be using that on a consistent basis as creative wise it offers zilch.

i think we do tbh, majority of the players you named are  DM's...... Outside of Cabaye we lack any sort of creativity in the middle well we do have Marveaux too but the mere fact we will rely on him for creativity till Jan or Feb says enough about the squad.

I would get one personally although Cb and a forward are more important its still an area were we lack for me.

Lallana is more of a winger with creativity though but none the less i do think we lack creativity in the middle....anita-bigi-tiote rang the alarm bells for me we cant be using that on a consistent basis as creative wise it offers zilch.

I see you're point but I am not sold on Bigi or Anita being DMs, both have attributes to contribute further up the field even if they aren't out and out attacking midfielders.

Rooney's never complained about being played where the manager sees fit, that I'm aware of?

Rooney's an excellent footballer who wants to win above all else. Ba wants individual glory so he gets the big move.

Aye, I can see why you'd think that based on his own words, the selfish rascal!

"I will just keep on doing my work and if it comes, it comes; if it doesn't, it doesn't matter as long as we win."

You also forgot to put in your boilerplate about him tiring after 60 minutes.

Rooney's never complained about being played where the manager sees fit, that I'm aware of?

Rooney's an excellent footballer who wants to win above all else. Ba wants individual glory so he gets the big move.

"I will just keep on doing my work and if it comes, it comes; if it doesn't, it doesn't matter as long as we win."

Not really any need, tbh. I think even you've come round to my way of thinking in that regard.  O0

Not really any need, tbh. I think even you've come round to my way of thinking in that regard.  O0

:laugh: Yes and no. I've never thought he's suited to working the channels for 90, let alone game-on-game.

His natural stamina in the centre is okay if not great, and certainly not worth the attention you've shown it! His overall game play winds down, but he's still dangerous/scores a few after the 60.

On the main point, I really think Ba is being viewed as sulky for no real reason. Or at least no good one. His advisers/entourage aren't always great though ( - though, then again, they haven't all actually represented him, some of them have just said they have! :lol:)

On the main point, I really think Ba is being viewed as sulky for no real reason. Or at least no good one. His advisers/entourage aren't always great though ( - though, then again, they haven't all actually represented him, some of them have just said they have! :lol:)

You're very naive if you believe that a lot of the crap about Ba in the press hasn't come from his 'advisers'.

You're very naive if you believe that a lot of the crap about Ba in the press hasn't come from his 'advisers'.

He didn't say that.

He didn't say that.

No, you're right, he didn't, I should read more carefully.  Ba's actual advisers have stirred up more than enough to concern me though.

Brazilian newspaper reporting our interest in Marcos Rocha. Know fuck all about him except Atletico MG seems to rate him highly and that he was chosen as the best fullback of the Brasileirao this season.