NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Don't want to proceed to be ITK or anything. But apparently Gouffran is arriving tonight at NCL-Airport at 7pm. Heard this via him, Head of Security at NUFC is meeting him at the airport.

I fully expect to get a barrage of abuse here though :D

Why ever would you expect that?

Don't want to proceed to be ITK or anything. But apparently Gouffran is arriving tonight at NCL-Airport at 7pm. Heard this via him, Head of Security at NUFC is meeting him at the airport.

I fully expect to get a barrage of abuse here though :D

Why ever would you expect that?

Whos to believe a new poster? haha. But yeah, apparently hes due in tonight. Would like to think its true :)

Can see us waiting till the last minute and buying Butland from Brum, maybe even sending Harper the other way (us covering his wages)

Rumours have come from somewhere, and i really don't think were selling Krul, i think Ashley has seen a chance to get a top young keeper on the cheap due to Brums financial situation.

Guest Roger Kint

this is going to make deadline day rather dull

Theres plenty of nappy wetters knocking round here to tell you we will sell half the team dont worry

this is going to make deadline day rather dull

I can just sit back laughing at everyone knowing we had our business done over a week before hand  :smug:

but what about the biannual Ashley is a fucking idiot/ashley out party out on here?!!

Guest VanBarduck

I can't express how exited I am right now  :smitten: , hope to see some french/british mixed flags at SJP , like french delegation did during the Olympics  ;D

Anyone else a bit bemused at how well Forster has done at Celtic? Or is he just performing in an inferior league? Celtic look to have had a steal as well.

To be fair, he had a blinder against Barca.

So did David Marshall once.