NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Apologies if already posted but twitter is reporting that we have put in a EUR 12 million bid for Wolfswinkel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Intergalatic_jester/79ZPd.gif

http://i.imgur.com/L0iFv.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Fans_war_face.gif

Apologies if already posted but twitter is reporting that we have put in a EUR 12 million bid for Wolfswinkel.

Not what we need.

Aye, right.

From what I've seen, he's an out-and-out poacher. Not what we need.

Has to be bollocks surely?

Seems to be a Portuguese journalist who has posted it on twitter and it's been picked up others.  Does seem unlikely.

The name of Ricky van Wolfswinkel remains in focus this reopening of the transfer market and yesterday in the Netherlands, was accosted eventual interest in hiring the Newcastle player - magpies, moreover, have done some observers to move games from Sporting.

When it BALL found this alleged interest has not even started it, but the truth is that the process can meet soon and developments in Alvalade know that the player's name will be on a list of possible reinforcements of the English club.

If confirmed, the Newcastle joins the Italians Fiorentina and Napoli, who may also be considering the advanced and the Russians CSKA Moscow, who, among all interested parties, were the ones to present a specific proposal to acquire sports rights and the Dutch international economic - the proposal of 18 million euros, made ​​last summer, was eventually refused.

Not what we need.

Aye, right.

Wouldn't say he's an out and out poacher, when he plays he tends to drop deep quite alot and do the Rooney role none the less if the Sissoko news is true that will mean 3 in midfield and thus no room for any forwards like that.

I was in favour of Siem De Jong but if the Sissoko deal is true then i think we must look for wide-forward's but more high profile than Gouffran.

Not what we need.

Aye, right.

Back-up striker #1 Shola Ameobi suggests otherwise.

Not what we need.

Aye, right.

This presuming we sign Gouffran. 

Not what we need.

Aye, right.

:thup: